CALL US NOW: 214-382-9727
ARE YOU THE COLONY, TX AREA RESIDENT DEALING WITH A LICE PROBLEM?
To schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors, give us a call day or night and we will send an expert lice technician to your home. Our the Colony, TX lice treatment service uses an all natural treatment, safe, and effective protocol that will leave you lice-free.
LiceDoctors is the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in Denton County; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over nearly two decades. We will dispatch an expert lice technician to your home today to treat you in privacy and comfort.
WHY CHOOSE LICEDOCTORS IN THE COLONY, TEXAS?
Effective lice treatment can be elusive. Many moms and dads call us to say they’ve been nit-picking forever and have tried every remedy they can find, only to have to do it all over again a few weeks later. Head lice are very contagious. Treating lice is a process, and to be effective, it must involve thorough nit removal, appropriate aftercare, and treating all family members at the same time.
We know these things are necessary every time, so we make sure that we include them each time we send a local LiceDoctors lice specialist to a home in the Colony. You won’t have to worry about spending more money and time on this lice issue later with our 30-day guarantee. Our lice treatment process has an unrivaled 99.6% success rate in eliminating the lice and nits for good, so you’ll feel relieved that the struggle is finally over.
If you’re tired of spending all your free time stressing over lice, call LiceDoctors! After 20 years of experience treating 600,000 people, we know what to do. We will take your family’s head lice problem very seriously, and we try very hard to be the best deal on professional, natural lice removal that actually works. You can call us any time, from 6 am to 11 pm; we have caring local Lice professionals standing by to whisk those lice away with proven gentle and natural techniques that have stood the test of time.
PROFESSIONAL LICE REMOVAL - OUR PROCESS
When your head lice technician gets to your home, she will be ready with the necessary tools and expertise. Here is what she will do upon her arrival:
- Set up: Your experienced head lice professional will set up her space while explaining to you what she will be doing.
- Apply oil and comb: After applying oil, using a professional-grade nit comb, she will thoroughly comb out lice and nits.
- Handpick remaining nits (lice eggs): Once the hair is dry, she will inspect each strand, handpicking any remaining nits she finds. This is a key step in the lice removal process as these eggs must be extracted and can be hard for an inexperienced person to find.
- Apply another oil round of oil: She will apply round two of oil and comb through the hair in sections. This step contributes to the elimination process, as leaving any untreated nits could lead to a reoccurrence.
- Review follow-up plan: We will give you our copyrighted safe and easy-to-follow treatment plan that guarantees that this case will not return.
- Advise on preventing future infestations: Your technician will educate you on how to prevent future lice infestations to help keep you lice-free.
PRICING IN THE COLONY, TX
LiceDoctors has the lowest prices in the area and provides the most convenient service option — right in your own home.
- The first hour of service is $199, including travel up to 30 miles each way for your tech.
- Following hours are $149 each, prorated in 15 minute increments.
- This is per-visit, not per-person, and covers unlimited checks and treatment in the family.
- LiceDoctors accepts Health Savings/Flexible Spending cards for payment.
- We can provide a receipt to submit to your health insurance if you are covered.
- Our average lice treatment time for an entire family is about 2.5-3 hours or $450-$500. This may vary depending on how advanced the infestations are, the number of people requiring treatment, and length of hair.
- Lice clinics in the area charge between $600-$1,000 to treat a family of 4.
CONVENIENT CHEMICAL-FREE LICE TREATMENT AND REMOVAL IN THE COLONY, TX
Why face city traffic to bring the kids to a Dallas lice place or put up with the frustration of trying to treat lice yourself, when you can put your feet up and let LiceDoctors come out to you? Your local the Colony LiceDoctors head lice technician will work around your busy schedule, day or evening, to get your family back to school and work the very next day, with a guarantee that the lice aren’t coming back.
We service all zip codes in the area including 75036, 75056 and 75010. LiceDoctors make house calls in Cross Roads, Frisco, Hackberry, Highland Village, the Colony, and Trinity Mills and many more.