Do You Need Help With Head Lice Removal in Short Hills, NJ?
If you need help with professional head lice treatment in your your own home, call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert lice technician at a time that is convenient for you . Our Millburn/Short Hills, NJ lice treatment service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective head lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your home today to treat you in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in Short Hills, New Jersey?
When you search for lice removal near me, you want to be sure that you have found a service that you can trust. LiceDoctors is the #1 lice removal service and here’s why:
- We have an unmatched track record of success—We have helped over 600,000 happy customers in 20 years of service. Our 99.6% lice removal success rate is unmatched and is backed by a 30-day guarantee.
- Our technicians make house calls—Our in-home head lice treatment is what our customers appreciate most. In-home lice service is as caring, discreet, and convenient as possible. We save you from the hassle of driving your kids to a lice salon Short Hills and where you would have to wait for other clients or each of your children to receive lice treatment.
- We hire only the most experienced technicians—Experience is important when it comes to nitpicking. Our technicians are employees and are trained in our proven pesticide free, non-toxic techniques, and are trained to educate families about head lice prevention tips.
- Our head lice removal protocol is thorough—We use a step by step comprehensive lice treatment protocol on family members and a simple at-home aftercare plan that ensure that all live lice and nits (lice eggs) are extracted from the hair. We know how upsetting it is to think that you are lice-free and then see a louse crawling in your hair a a few days later. That does not happen with LiceDoctors.
- We leave you with a simple after care plan to prevent a recurrence—You technician will leave you with a simple follow-up plan that guarantees that your hair remain lice-free. In addition, the aftercare plan eliminates the need to clean the house or do loads of laundry; we take care of the problem at its source: your hair, so that you don’t have to waste your time and money on extraneous efforts.
- Our prices are among the lowest in the area—The hourly cost structure saves you money. We’re able to save you time and money because we don’t have the overhead of a salon. So we make our advantage your advantage. We accept FSA and HSA cards.
- LiceDoctors chemical-free lice treatment Short Hills NJ is safe for everyone.—We treat infants up through senior citizens. We treat short and long hair, curly and straight hair. Lice treatments use no chemicals; prescription medications and drug store lice shampoos are not only often ineffective, they may cause allergic reactions. LiceDoctors uses an all natural oil base to loosen eggs and slow down bugs while our technician removes nits, immature lice, and adult lice from the hair.
- We have an on-staff medical doctor—Dr. Stephen Beck, a board-certified physician, is on-staff as an advisor. He is an expert on the head lice life cycle and is our Medical Director. He created our head lice and nit removal process and follow-up protocols over 20 years ago, based on science, and they work efficiently and effectively every time.
- Our lice experts are available 7 days a week—When you have head lice you don’t want to wait days for lice help. Our lice professionals are available every day of the year, day or night. Call us to make an appointment today.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Your experienced lice technician will arrive at your home with her equipment and technique. You will feel better the minute she steps into your home; she understands how stressful the situation is and she will help you and your children to deal with your head lice problem. We get rid of the lice infestation permanently!
Upon arriving at your home she will:
- Set-up—Your expert lice technician will explain the process to you as she sets up her workspace and supplies.
- Apply oil and comb—She will apply oil, section the hair, and methodically comb lice and eggs from the hair using a professional grade comb.
- Handpick remaining nits (lice eggs)—When the hair is dry, she will handpick any remaining nits (eggs) doing a strand by strand check.
- Apply a second oil treatment—She will finish up with a final oil application and comb-through. Expertise is key; if you leave nits in the hair, untreated. the case will reappear.
- Review follow-up plan—We leave you with a safe, easy-to-follow treatment plan that will ensure that the case is fully eradicated.
- Advise how to prevent a future infestation.—Your technician will educate you, answer any questions, and will give you advice on how to prevent future infestations
LICE TREATMENT PRICING IN MILLBURN TOWNSHIP, NJ
LiceDoctors charges by the hour for our lice services, so you will not have to pay more than a minimum cost for any child who does not have lice or nits.
- The cost is $225 for the first hour and $175 for each additional hour (broken into 15 minute blocks).
- The first hour includes travel-up to 40 miles from the technician’s home.
- The total treatment takes an average of 2.5 to 3 hours for a family of four. Of course, this can vary with the number of people and the seriousness of each case.
- The total pricing for a family of 4 is usually between $400 and $450, which is usually less than a lice salon.
- LiceDoctors’ in-home head lice removal service is the most cost effective for lice removal Short Hills, NJ and the surrounding area and we get rid of the lice!
Call Lice Doctors in Short Hills Today!
If you live in Short Hills , New Jersey or surrounding areas in Essex County, call us at 973-574-4962 for lice removal treatment today. No more itchy scalp, horrible experience, or worry when you call us. Our professionals conduct lice and nit removal treatment all over Essex County including Bloomfield, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn, Short Hills, South Orange, West Orange, and more. With just one visit and a simple at-home follow-up you and your children will be lice-free. Schedule a lice removal services appointment today and you can be rest assured that you will be treated effectively and efficiently.