CALL US NOW: 919-348-2760
DO YOU NEED A FAST LICE REMOVAL IN RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert lice technician to your home. Our Raleigh Durham lice removal service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house today to treat you in absolute privacy.
LICEDOCTORS FOR LICE TREATMENT IN RALEIGH
For over 20 years, LiceDoctors has been the nation’s leader in providing professional and responsive lice treatment and nit removal. Hundreds of thousands of people have benefitted from our capable and conscientious care. We continue to be the most reliable service provider in Raleigh and the surrounding area for thousands of families.
- 99.6% success rate with over 600,000 satisfied families. This track record is unsurpassed. No other head lice treatment service matches this level of success.
- Medical doctor on staff. Dr. Beck continues to provide support to our technicians and other staff members.
- Fast in-home lice removal service. We will arrange for an expert nit picker to come to your home at a time that is convenient for your family. She will explain the head lice treatment process in detail, and she will patiently and competently solve your lice problem
- Guarantee and FSA and HSA coverage-we are so certain that we will be successful at killing lice that we offer a 30 day guarantee. We accept FSA and HSA cards; check with your insurance plan to see if you are covered for treating head lice.
- Head lice treatments right in the comfort and privacy of your own home. We know how busy families in the Research Triangle area can be and how difficult it can be to get everyone together to drive to a lice removal salon. Making lice treatment convenient and stress free benefits our clients and helps both children and adults have a positive experience.
- Methodical nit combing process-using a professional quality lice comb, our technician will conduct a safe and effective lice treatment on all household members that will not cause any adverse reactions like eye irritation, burning sensation, or irritated skin.
- Quick response time. LiceDoctors technicians are located throughout the Raleigh area so that we can respond quickly and flexibly
- Service is available 7 days a week, day or night, so we can arrange a time that works best for your family. Call 919-348-2760 to speak to one of our knowledgeable representatives and understand why we are the undisputed leader in lice care. When it comes to head lice you want a treatment that works and an aftercare plan to prevent reinfestation.
Lice Removal PRICING IN RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC
Not only are we Raleigh’s most professional and competent lice removal service, but we also offer the most competitive pricing. Here are our prices:
- The charge for your comprehensive in home service is $199 for the first hour and $139 for each additional hour. That includes travel of up to 40 miles from the technician’s home.
- Treatments average 2.5 to 3 hours to get rid of head lice for the whole family. That depends on the number of people and the severity of the case.
- Your technician will kill lice and removal head lice eggs without the use of potential dangerous lice medication or lice shampoo that might cause an allergic reaction.
- On average, the cost for a family of 4 is $400-$450.
- Compared to per-head pricing at Raleigh area lice clinics, LiceDoctors offers the most cost-effective option.
- Service is fully guaranteed and is covered under most FSA and HSA plans and is covered by many insurance plans in the Triangle area.
EXPERT HEAD LICE REMOVAL IN RALEIGH?
We know that this area has the nation’s most highly educated and technically knowledgeable population in the country so families here are extra discerning. LiceDoctors is pleased to have your continued support based on our combination of professionalism, caring, and effective treatments. As today’s lice continue to become more resistant to traditional lice treatment products (prescription lice treatments and over-the-counter lice killing shampoos) it is that much more important to use natural treatment and nit removal that includes manual extraction of lice and nits. Your technician understands that to treat lice effectively we must break the life cycle of the lice to ensure that hard to detect nits cannot mature. She will provide the lice help needed to accomplish that task and leave you lice-free.
LiceDoctors technicians make house calls and provide local lice treatment in Apex, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Wake Forest, and more.
We service all zip codes in the area including 27612, 27613, and 27615.