CALL LICEDOCTORS NOW: 713-966-6116
Are you a Pasadena, TX area resident dealing with a lice problem?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert lice technician to your home. Our Pasadena lice treatment service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house today to treat you in absolute privacy.
Why choose us LiceDoctors for Treatment and Nit Removal in Pasadena, TX?
We know you want the lice gone ASAP and that’s why we are here with real human beings answering the phones until 11pm every night and have local lice professionals on call to come help your family every day.
When you call LiceDoctors, you can be confident that your lice worries are over. We have a 99.6% success rate treating head lice on over half a million heads! Our treatments are safe for all ages and hair types, and with our special proprietary aftercare plan, there isn’t even any need for you to clean your home or do laundry or bagging of items (really!).
Best of all, LiceDoctors comes to you. You’ll be instantly relieved to pass the torch (er...comb?) when your caring lice technician arrives at your door (without advertising to the neighbors!). She will do a safe, chemical-free removal of the lice and eggs and a once-over on the whole family, just to be safe.
So, before you rush out to buy a lice kit from the drug store (spoiler alert: those have a very high failure rate nowadays due to lice that are now resistant to the chemicals), give our friendly dispatchers a call to chat about your options. We promise to be the last service you have to use to get rid of these lice...in fact, we guarantee it.
Pricing in Pasadena, TX
- The basic charge for LiceDoctors home service is $199 for the first hour and $99 for each additional hour. This includes travel of up to 40 miles from the technician’s home.
- We charge by the hour so that those without lice or with early cases pay less than those with more serious cases. After hour one, you are billed in 1/4 hour increments.
- For a family of four, treatment averages 2.5 to 3 hours for the whole family.
- This can vary with the number of people and seriousness of each individual case, as well as the texture and how long the hair is.
- The total cost for a family of 4 for treatment and removal is usually between $300 and $400, which is lower than other lice treatment options in the area.
Natural head lice treatment and removal in the comfort of your Pasadena, TX home
With all the beautiful parks in the area, many parents call us thinking their kids got lice from playing outdoors. They’re half correct; head lice don’t come from nature itself, but from kids playing together in close contact, which is one of the reasons why lice are more prevalent in warmer areas like Pasadena where kids can play outside for much of the year. No matter where the lice came from, we can make them stop bugging your family.
In-home head lice treatment is available in Channelview, Cloverleaf, Deer Park, Jacinto Village, Galena Park, Pasadena, and many more. We service all zip codes in the area including 77015, 77058 and 77503.