Call us at 973-574-4962
Do You Need Help With Head Lice Removal in Newark, NJ?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch one of our expert lice specialists to your home. Our Newark, NJ head lice treatment and removal service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
LiceDoctors is the most experienced and cost-effective lice treatment and removal service in Essex County; we have helped hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our lice treatment service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your Newark home today to treat your family in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in Newark, NJ?
Lets face it: lice happens. It is very common today and over-the-counter products and prescription medicine often fail as the head lice have become resistant to them. There is no need to panic, because we at LiceDoctors have a safe and effective, all natural lice protocol that will kill the bugs and get rid of your problem There are many benefits and advantages to our professional lice removal technique conducted by our experienced and trained lice experts. Below are several are several reasons why parents reach out to us for in-home professional lice treatment:
- LiceDoctors lice removal has an unsurpassed 99.6% success rate. No lice treatment centers come close to that. When you hire a lice treatment professional you want to be sure that the lice treatment will work. Our lice removal service comes with a 30 day guarantee. We will get rid of your head lice problem no matter how severe it is.
- We have experience having treated the most clients in the area for nearly two decades. Over 600,000 happy customers have been successfully treated with our non- toxic lice treatment service.
- We dispatch a lice expert to your home. In-home lice removal service is as convenient, discreet, and flexible as is possible. You don’t need to bring your whole family to a lice treatment center where you will spend hours sitting while you and your children are checked and treated. Your lice technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle. When you hire lice removal experts, isn't it so much easier to have someone come to you for home service?
- Our expert head lice professionals are trained and experienced and receive excellent clients reviews because they get the job done right. Unlike other lice removal companies, our lice technicians are employees, not independent contractors, so they have made a commitment to stay with LiceDoctors. The more children you treat, the more practiced the eye becomes at finding and extracting lice eggs and live lice from the scalp.
- LiceDoctors’ lice removal service is safe for the whole family including children and senior citizens. The treatment is non toxic and pesticide free. There are no potentially dangerous side effects so when lice happens, you know you are in safe hands.
- The hourly cost structure saves you money. For more on our all-natural professional lice treatment services, process, and pricing, see information below.
- We are the only head lice treatment service in New Jersey with a medical doctor on staff. Dr. Stephen Beck, a board-certified physician, advises our staff of technicians. He is an expert on the head lice life cycle and he developed our pesticide-free, consistently effective lice treatment protocol more than 20 years ago based on the life cycle of the louse. It stops live lice in their tracks and loosens the lice eggs.
- Lice specialists are available for in home treatment service for your whole family 365 days a year, morning, noon, or night to help your entire family. We come to you when you need us anywhere in or near Newark, NJ. Call us to make an appointment today . If you are looking for Newark, New Jersey in home lice treatment service LiceDoctors is the place to call.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
When you contact us for a safe, natural head lice removal service in your home, this is what you can expect:
- Step 1–Your trained lice removal technician will arrive at your home in an unmarked vehicle to ensure your privacy. She will quickly set up the treatment space with the tools that she has. Only non toxic, pesticide free, chemical free products are used.
- Step 2–The technician will apply oil to the hair which will slow down fast moving bugs and loosen tightly attached nits (eggs).
- Step 3–She will then carefully and methodically comb the nits and bugs from the hair using a high quality nit comb. It is important for the treatment to comb all visible signs of lice from the heads of children and their parents.
- Step 4–This is where our technicians really shine. After your hair is dry, your lice professional will divide it into 1-2 sections and hand pick remaining nits that were missed by the comb as they were too small for the comb to catch. Her job is to find, identify, and remove nits that camouflage. This takes a lot of practice and experience!
- Step 5–She will follow with another oil application and comb-through for added thoroughness for families.
- Step 6–Your technician will discuss your after-care plan with you as well as prevention techniques. You will learn that you do not need to clean the entire house. You will be safe as long as you follow our recommended follow-up plan. She will explain to families how to prevent future outbreaks.. She will answer your questions as she leaves you with our copyrighted after care plan. Eggs laid the day of lice treatment are microscopic and the plan will take care of those.
Lice Treatment Pricing in Newark, New Jersey
- $199 for the first hour of lice removal services includes travel up to 30 miles each way from your New Jersey technician’s home.
- $175 for each additional hour of in home service removal which we charge in 15 minute blocks.
- For a family of 4, it usually takes us 2.5 to 3 hours to remove lice. Experience is important and our lice professionals work efficiently to get the job done right and quickly so that you will be free of lice at a cost that is affordable.
- Factors determining length of stay are how advanced the infestation is, how many family members are infested, and how thick and long the hair is.
- Our by-the-hour pricing usually beats the prices of lice clinics in NJ. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 973-574-4962 for same day head lice treatment in Newark and all other towns around Essex County.
- We accept FSA and HSA cards and some insurance companies cover service.
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in Newark, NJ Today!
LiceDoctors offers confidential, convenient, safe, and chemical-free head lice removal service in Newark and surrounding areas. We are the leading lice treatment service for families in Essex County. We get it; parents are overworked and under stress today and the last thing you want to do is spend hours tackling a problem that you have not dealt with before. Children get antsy and parents get frustrated because you have not been trained in an effective process. In addition, the cost of failed treatments and your time often end being higher with do-it-yourself treatments.
Lice specialists make same day house calls for our natural lice removal services to help parents in Newark, NJ and other nearby towns including Belleville, Bloomfield, Harrison, Hillside, Kearny, Orange, and many more. We service all zip codes in the area including 07101. 07102, 07103, and all others in Newark and all over Essex County.
Our lice removal services are available 7 days a week. When you have head lice you don’t want to wait days for lice help. Contact our head lice professionals for same day service, every day of the year, day or night to get you lice free. Call us to make an appointment today.