Safe Lice Treatment During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Dr. Stephen Beck
It is the goal of LiceDoctors In-Home Treatment Service to ensure that all technicians and families remain safe and healthy.
LiceDoctors only provides in-home lice treatment, the safest option during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We send only one person at a time to your home.
Below are the precautions that we are taking during COVID-19 :
- Our technicians are trained and will use best practices for the prevention of spread of germs (including Coronavirus).
- We send only one person at a time to your home. This greatly reduces the risk of infection as compared to a crowded lice clinic. Avoid crowded spaces.
- We make sure that technicians and clients have no symptoms before we send anybody to your home.
- There is no other person you will be around except your family and one technician.
- In your home, windows can be opened for ventilation or your family can be checked and treated outside or in a screened-in patio, weather permitting.
- The best precaution to take is to limit contact with others.
Learn more about What to Do About Head Lice During the Coronavirus Epidemic
Book An Appointment
Would you like to book a safe lice treatment at your home?