LiceDoctors will eliminate your case of head lice and that’s a guarantee. Our lice technicians are experienced and will eradicate your lice and educate you on how to help prevent future infestations.
- We are the only lice treatment service in Missouri with a medical doctor on staff.
- We have successfully removed lice and nits in 450,000 parents and their children.
- LiceDoctors provides convenience and privacy with house calls.
- You can make an appointment for daytime or nighttime, 365 days a year.
- Our pricing is very competitive; treatment is covered under FSAs/HSAs.
- We have an “A+” rating with the BBB
Contact LiceDoctors today and we will have an experienced lice treatment expert at your home whenever you need us.
Schedule a lice treatment appointment today!
HOW DOES IN-HOME LICE REMOVAL WORK?
- Your expert lice technician will apply oil and methodically comb lice and eggs from the hair using professional grade comb.
- She will then handpick any remaining nits (eggs) from the hair doing a thorough strand by strand check.
- She will finish up with a final oil application and comb-through. Expertise is the key; if you leave two nits in the hair, untreated, the case will start again.
- She will go over basic after care instructions with you.
- Your treatment is fully effective and safe for all ages and is backed with a 30 day guarantee
"As if this winter has not been bad enough, we saw our daughter scratch her head one day for hours. It finally occurred to us to check her head for lice. With horror we saw a live bug run right across her head. Both my wife and I were about to have a nervous breakdown when like manna from heaven a friend of ours called. We confided in her our discovery and she immediately saved the day by telling us about LiceDoctors. I am happy to report that what would've been a stressful experience for us had we done this on our own was pain-free with your company. We are fortunate to have you in the community." - Michael L. in Lee's Summit, Missouri.
"I just started dating this guy and I gave him lice. What a nightmare! I work in a day care center and I picked it up from one of the kids. I was freaking out because I really liked this guy. I had to get rid of it asap so I looked online and found LiceDoctors. They were over a few hours later and cleaned out the lice out of both our heads. It's a miracle but he still likes me. What a guy! And big thanks to LiceDoctors!" - Danielle P. in House Springs, Missouri.
"My wife is a doctor and knows the drill about head lice. As soon as we saw that our family was "blessed" with head lice she called LiceDoctors immediately. Neither of us has the time or patience to spend hours on this task. Your lice operator knew just what she was doing and worked diligently and efficiently and within 3 hours had treated our entire family. We were very impressed and my wife is a tough critic. We highly recommend LiceDoctors." - Bill S. in St. Louis, Missouri.
"I took a group selfie with my bowling league and the next day I had a bug crawling on my head. Disgusting! I went to the school nurse at my son's school and she told me to call LiceDoctors. Norma came over that evening. She was an expert. I never knew that there was so much to know about lice. She told me I caught it it's early stages so it could be easily eradicated. Luckily I didn't give it to my kids. I would definitely call them if you have a lice issue." - Grace Y. in Kansas City, Missouri.
The Lice Treatment Process
Step By Step Process Explained
Getting rid of head lice does not have to be a stressful experience. Let LiceDoctors take the burden off of you with our chemical-free, safe, effective, and fully guaranteed lice treatment service. We have successfully treated thousands of families and we can help you today!