CALL US NOW: 408-599-3198
Do You Need Help With Head Lice Removal in San Jose, CA?
To benefit from our San Jose lice treatment service, simply contact us or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors. Rest assured, we will promptly send a highly skilled lice technician to your residence. Our lice services utilize an all-natural treatment method, ensuring that you will be completely free of lice.
With over 20 years of experience, LiceDoctors stands as the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area. We have successfully treated hundreds of thousands of clients, establishing our expertise. Under the guidance of a board-certified medical doctor who is part of our team, we provide a head lice treatment in San Jose that is backed by a comprehensive guarantee. Take the next step and invite one of our expert lice technicians to your home today for a discreet and confidential treatment experience. To make an appointment for lice removal services, contact us today or call us at 408-599-3198 for a pesticide-free treatment that is guaranteed to work
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in San Jose, CA?
- Experienced - An experienced and trained clinician will come to treat you with maximum privacy in your own home. We have done over 600,000 successful head lice treatment services. All technicians have treated many families and are intensively trained.
- Effective - We have an unmatched 99.6% success record.
- Convenient - By sending our professional nitpickers directly to clients' homes, we save you the time and aggravation of having to drag your kids to a lice clinic. In-home lice removal service is definitely the most private and convenient service available in the lice treatment business.
- Guaranteed - LiceDoctors has an unparalleled track record and we are so confident of our lice protocol that we back our service with a full one month guarantee. You won't find that with prescription or over the counter products. The San Jose lice removal lice treatment is guaranteed to work when mom and kids are all checked.
- Expert - Lice scoot from the light and their eggs camouflage in the hair making them difficult to find unless you are an experienced professional. Your expert lice technician is a professional and will remove nits and lice with an eco-friendly, natural treatment that is gentle on the scalp.
- Physician Directed - We use a step-by-step proprietary lice treatment plan developed by Dr. Stephen Beck, physician and Medical Director for LiceDoctors.
- Safe - Our completely pesticide-free, non-toxic head lice removal service in San Jose is safe for all family members including babies, children, and adults. We use no harsh chemicals, just chemical-free products so have you have no need to worry about an adverse reaction to the lice removal San Jose from any affected person.
- Available - We know how busy you are and we strive to make the process as easy as possible. LiceDoctors is available 7 days a week, day or night for professional head lice treatment San Jose. Our lice experts are available for same day appointments.
- Affordable - Our prices are among the lowest for head lice removal San Jose.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Our skilled technicians possess the necessary tools and knowledge to eliminate your lice infestation effectively. We will get rid of your lice problem for the entire family so this nightmare will be behind you .
Our signature treatment from our professional head lice removal service in San Jose, CA provides many benefits and advantages and includes:
- Set-up: Your skilled lice technician will explain the head lice removal process as she sets up her supplies and workspace.
- Oil application and combing: She will apply oil and then divide the hair into sections. Next she will carefully comb through it using a professional-grade nit comb, getting rid of lice (the treatment even kills super lice, which are pesticide resistant) and eggs on all family members. The oil will kill head lice and loosen the lice eggs so there is no need for chemical lice treatments.
- Thorough lice and nit removal: Once the hair is dry, she will manually remove any remaining bug or nits (lice eggs) by checking each strand individually. Whether your child has a mild case or an advanced infestation, your lice specialist will find the bugs and nits as she addresses the lice problem.
- Final oil treatment: To ensure thoroughness, the technique includes a second round of oil application and combing. Expertise is crucial, as leaving any nits untreated may result in the reemergence of the infestation.
- Follow-up plan review: Our professional lice removal San Jose service concludes with the provision of a safe and easy-to-follow treatment plan, designed to keep you lice free and give you further peace of mind.
- Prevention guidance: Our lice specialists will educate you on lice, address any inquiries you may have, and provide lice advice on how to prevent future outbreaks.
Lice Treatment Pricing in San Jose, California
Below prices are based on the average charge for a family of 4 incurred by our thousands of clients.
- Price is $199 for the first hour including travel (travel under 30 miles included).
- Each additional hour is $139 and is prorated in 15-minute increments.
- Factors affecting the cost of treatment include the infestation level of the cases (how many lice and their eggs are found), the number of people infested, and the texture and length of the hair.
- Appointment time averages 2.5 to 3 hours for a family of four or about $475.
- LiceDoctors prices are lower than Lice Clinics of America and other lice clinics that charge nearly $1000 for a family of 4!
- Schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors to remove lice and nits at a time that works for your family.
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in San Jose, CA Today!
We will eliminate your lice problem and leave you with the assurance that the lice infestation will not return. Whether you are a family in San Jose, a young professional in Silicon Valley, a vacationer to the area, or anyone else in the area who has found her/himself with lice, call in the experts at 408-599-3198.
LiceDoctors head lice treatment service San Jose and surrounding area is all-natural; no chemicals are used. If you have used traditional drug store products like over-the-counter lice shampoos, you know that they often are not effective in removal of lice and their eggs, especially super lice. Your local lice treatment specialist has experience in lice and nit removal services that clear your hair of bugs and eggs and leave you with peace of mind knowing that your lice problem is behind you. Parents feel relieved and kids love the easy treatment option-no pulling or tugging on their scalp as we gently comb through their hair extracting nits and live lice with a service that requires no follow up appointments.
LiceDoctors is proud of our recommendations from doctors, school nurses, summer camp personnel, and our many clients. We are available from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm to answer any questions and to set up an appointment for lice removal services for you today.
Same day head lice removal with one of our lice specialists is available all over Santa Clara County including in Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Santa Clara, San Jose, Saratoga, and more.