CALL US NOW: 201-431-3913
Do You Need Help with Head Lice Removal in Ridgewood, NJ?
The lice problem in Ridgewood, NJ has become a growing worry for many families. Lice infestations can be difficult to get rid of, and over-the-counter treatments and do-it-yourself treatments often prove to be ineffective. Fortunately, an experienced lice removal company can help ameliorate this problem. LiceDoctors is a professional lice removal service that provides efficient in-home lice removal services in Ridgewood, NJ, and the surrounding areas. Simply contact us to schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch one of our professional lice treatment specialists to your home. Our Ridgewood, New Jersey lice treatment service uses an all-natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice service in Bergen County; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff Medical professionals and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get one of our expert lice technician to your house today to check and treat your family in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in Ridgewood, NJ?
- LiceDoctors is the most experienced family head lice treatment and removal service in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Our technicians have cleared lice on over 600,000 infested heads…both children and adults.
- Our Ridgewood, NJ head lice treatment specialists have the expertise to eradicate the infestation because they can find and remove all of the visible lice eggs and bugs. The signs of an infestation are very small and camouflage in the hair so it can be challenging to find and get rid of all of the bugs and every nit from the scalp. Our incredibly knowledgeable and experienced lice removal professionals get the job done right.
- LiceDoctors offers a natural lice removal treatment. We offer only all natural, chemical-free solutions guaranteed to work. Our home service uses only non toxic products on your family members. We do not recommend continued use of over-the-counter or prescription medications as lice have become highly resistant to them.
- We provide the most private and efficient services in the convenience of your own home. With in-home head lice treatment, the experience is far more relaxed. There is no need to spend your time driving to a Ridgewood lice removal salon where you will be sitting with your kids for hours. When kids are young the stress of getting them to behave for hours in a lice salon is overwhelming.
- In addition, LiceDoctors is the only service in New Jersey with a physician on-staff: Lice professionals. Lice professionals is a leading expert and advocate of chemical-free treatments. The treatment and at-home aftercare plan that he developed are in line with recommendations from the National Pediculosis Association in Newton, MA.
- The pesticide free head lice removal treatment is safe for all ages and for pregnant women; Our Ridgewood head lice removal is natural and it works! We will put an end to that annoying itchy scalp so you can get back to your life. You do not have to worry after you have been treated that anything harmful was put on your baby's head.
- Our lice treatment Ridgewood NJ experts treat all families with care, respect, and patience as they comb through the hair to methodically extract lice and nits. They will answer any questions that you have regarding head lice removal services.
- Our lice treatment specialists educate families and leave you with an aftercare plan that will prevent future outbreaks for the whole family. It also eliminates the need to clean your house and do mounds of laundry.
- An expert is available to answer questions every day of the week from 7 AM to midnight. Whether it is morning or night, we know that finding lice can cause panic. We appreciate how stressful and overwhelming the process can be and we are here to help you through this trying time.
- Head lice treatments are backed by a one month guarantee. In the unlikely even that you find signs of head lice after your treatment and follow-up period, we will retreat you so that you are guaranteed to be lice-free. LiceDoctors lice treatment is as effective on long hair as it is on short hair and your entire family will no longer have a lice problem after treatment.
- Call LiceDoctors today in Ridgewood, New Jersey at 201-431-3913 for same day, private, affordable, and effective service, or reach out online to make an appointment today.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Your experienced lice removal Ridgewood, New Jersey technician will visit your home with the equipment that she needs. She understands that lice cause stress and she will help each family member to deal with the problem so that you have an amazing experience. We get rid of the infestation permanently!
Upon arriving at your home or your appointment:
- Set-up: Your expert technician will explain the process to you as she sets up her workspace.
- Apply an eco-friendly, natural oil solution and do a section-by-section comb-out: She will apply oil, section the hair, and carefully comb bugs and eggs from the hair using a professional grade nit comb.
- A key component of our house calls is that your technician will hand pick remaining nits: When the hair is dry, the technician will handpick any remaining lice and nits that may be present. This step in the head lice treatment requires the most expertise as nits are minuscule and camouflage in with the hair.
- Reapply oil: She will finish up with a final oil application and comb-through on you and your children.
- Go over follow-up plan and advise how to prevent another case: Your tech will end the visit by giving you a safe, easy-to-follow, copyrighted follow-up treatment plan, developed by our on-staff Medical professionals, that will ensure that the lice do not come back.
Our lice treatment and removal services are designed to be safe, effective, and efficient. By following these steps, we can assure you that your lice infestation will be thoroughly and permanently eliminated.
Lice Treatment Pricing in Ridgewood, New Jersey
Our goal is providing you with a convenient, effective, and private lice treatment in the comfort of your own home.
- The first hour of service costs $225, including fees. Each following hour is $175, charged in 15 minute blocks of time.
- There will be a small additional travel fee only if your lice professional needs to travel more than 40 miles each way to and from your home.
- The length and thickness of your hair, as well as how severe the infestation is and how many people are infested, are the factors that determine the price of your lice treatment. On average, you can expect that your technician will spend 2.5-3 hours on a family of four.
- You have the option to use your Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account to pay for service!
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in Ridgewood, NJ Today!
LiceDoctors employs highly trained and professional lice removal experts who will thoroughly screen all members of your family, treating those infested. Unlike traditional lice salons, LiceDoctors' in-home service allows families to continue with their regular daily activities without having to spend hours waiting for treatment in a lice salon.
Treating head lice does not need to be a lengthy dragged-out process. One of the benefits of calling in lice experts is that qualified lice specialists can work quickly and thoroughly as we know what we are looking for.
LiceDoctors will send a technician right to your home and start the process of lice and nit removal. We make house calls in Ridgewood and the surrounding area including Fair Lawn, Glen Rock, Hawthorne, Hillside, Waldwick, and Wyckoff, and many more. Call for help for your child today.