Call us at 609-722-7143
Do You Need Help With Head Lice Removal in Princeton, NJ?
If you need help with professional head lice treatment in your your own home, call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will send an expert lice removal technician at a time that is convenient for you. Our Princeton, NJ lice removal service uses all natural head lice treatment products that will leave you lice-free and give you peace of mind.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective head lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice removal technician to your home today to treat you in maximum comfort and absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in Princeton, NJ?
- Our lice removal method has an unmatched track record of success—We have helped over 600,000 relieved clients in 20 years of service. Our 99.6% lice removal success rate is backed by a 30-day guarantee so you can be assured that your infested scalp will be lice free when we complete the process.
- Our technicians make house calls to treat your family—Our in-home head lice removal is what your family will appreciate most. In-home lice service is as efficient, discreet, and convenient as can be. We save you from the hassle of driving your kids to a lice salon in Princeton where you would have to manage your children while you wait to receive lice treatment. Busy parents really appreciate the benefits of in-home service; you get all of the advantages of a salon treatment within the comfort of your own home.
- We only hire the most experienced technicians to accurately screen and treat your family—Experience matters when it comes to nitpicking. Our New Jersey technicians are employees and are trained in our proven pesticide free, eco friendly techniques, and are will educate families about head lice prevention tips.
- Our head lice removal protocol is methodical and comprehensive—We use a step by step lice removal process and a simple at-home aftercare plan that ensure that all live lice and nits are removed from the scalp of all family members. We know how upsetting it is to think that you are lice-free and then see a live louse in your hair a a few days later. LiceDoctors makes sure that will not happen to you.
- We leave you with an easy after care lice removal plan —You technician will leave you with a simple follow-up plan to protect you from reinfestation. In addition, this plan removes the need to clean the house or do laundry; we take care of the problem at its root: your hair, so that you don’t have to waste your time and money on meaningless efforts. The solution to your lice problem is not getting rid of lice in your New Jersey house (lice cannot survive long off the head); it's all about the head.
- Our prices are among the lowest in the area—The hourly cost structure saves you money. We’re able to save you time and money because we don’t have the overhead of a salon. So we make our advantage your advantage. We accept FSA and HSA cards.
- New Jersey LiceDoctors chemical-free lice removal is safe for everyone—We treat infants, children, and adults. Our lice removal process uses no chemicals; prescription medications and over the counter lice shampoos are often ineffective and they may cause allergic reactions. LiceDoctors uses an all natural oil base to loosen eggs and suffocate the lice while our technician removes nits, immature lice, and adult lice from the hair.
- We have a medical doctor on staff—Dr. Stephen Beck, a board-certified physician, is an expert on the head lice life cycle and is our Medical Director. He created our head lice and nit removal process and follow-up plans over 20 years ago, based on science, and they are effective every time.
- Our professional lice specialists are available 7 days a week—When you have head lice you don’t want to wait days for lice help; you want same day help. Our New Jersey lice professionals are available every day of the year, day or night. Call us to make an appointment today.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Your experienced lice technician will arrive at your home with the solution to your problem. You will feel better the minute she steps into the comfort of your home; she understands that in all likelihood you may be frustrated and upset. During her visit she will immediately get down to business as she helps you get rid of this lice infestation permanently!
Upon arriving at your Princeton residence she will:
- Set-up—Your expert lice technician will explain the process to you as she sets up her work area and supplies.
- Apply oil and comb—After she has applied oil, she will separate the hair into sections, and will carefully comb out lice and eggs, using a professional grade comb.
- Handpick remaining nits (lice eggs)—When the hair is dry, she will handpick any remaining nits (eggs) doing a strand by strand check. This part of the technique is key and requires the most experience; the eggs and lice are very small and blend in with the hair.
- Apply another oil treatment—She will add a final oil application and comb-through. Expertise is key; if you leave nits in the hair, untreated. the case will recur.
- Review follow-up plan—We leave you with a safe, easy-to-follow treatment plan that will ensure that the case is fully eradicated.
- Advise how to prevent a future infestation.—Your technician will educate you, answer any questions, and will give you tips on how to prevent future infestations
Lice Treatment Pricing in Princeton, New Jersey
LiceDoctors charges by the hour for our lice services, so you will not have to pay more than a minimum cost for any child who does not have lice or nits.
- The cost is $199 for the first hour and $179 for each additional hour (broken into 15 minute blocks).
- The first $199 includes travel-up to 30 miles from the technician’s New Jersey home.
- The total treatment takes an average of 2.5 to 3 hours for a family of four. Of course, this can vary with the number of people and how advanced each case is.
- LiceDoctors’ in-home head lice removal service is the most cost effective for lice removal in Princeton and the surrounding area and our lice experts get rid of the lice!
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in Princeton, NJ Today!
If you live in Princeton, New Jersey or surrounding areas in Mercer County, phone us at 609-722-7143 for lice removal services today. There is plenty to do in beautiful Princeton, and nitpicking does not need to be on your list; that's what we are here for. In just one visit, we will remove all visible nits and lice so that you can return to your normal activities.
For lice treatment lice removal services in Princeton NJ and surrounding areas, we make house calls to Ewing, Trenton, North Brunswick, Lawrenceville, Manville, Princeton, Somerset, and many more including in zip codes 08540-08543 and others.