CALL US NOW: 240-720-7491
Are you a Potomac area resident dealing with a lice problem?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert lice technician to your home. Our Potomac lice treatment service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house today to treat you in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us in Potomac?
Lice are nobody’s fault. There are many myths out there about how head lice are a result of poor hygiene, or crowded living situations, or even neglect. In our 20 years of experience and after successfully treating 500,000 children and parents, we can confidently say that:
- Any human with hair on his or her head is at risk to catch head lice.
- No amount of hair washing can prevent or remove head lice (in fact, frequently-washed hair is at a greater risk for catching lice)
- No amount of house cleaning or laundering will prevent or remove head lice.
The one main thing head lice have going for their survival and proliferation is that nobody expects them. A case of head lice spreads much like a virus, passing unnoticed from child to child, inadvertently, and usually well before symptoms start. Many parents associate a case of head lice with excessive head scratching, but significant itching doesn’t usually become an issue until several weeks after first exposure. Even then, not everyone gets itchy from lice bites.
If you are unsure whether you have contracted lice or know that you have a case, a Potomac LiceDoctors lice specialist can make a house call to your family and use a tried and true lice treatment to eradicate your case. No chemicals are used and all treatments are backed by a 30 day guarantee.
Your lice specialist will arrive at your door equipped and ready to relieve you of the annoyance of head lice. She will apply oil and methodically comb lice and eggs from the hair using a professional lice comb. She will nitpick any remaining nits (eggs) from the hair doing a thorough strand by strand check. Expertise is essential; if you leave nits or bugs behind in the hair, untreated, you have not eliminated your lice problem.
Your Potomac LiceDoctors lice specialist will be at your home on your schedule. Our goal is to provide the most convenient, thorough, and expedient lice service available. We think you will agree that is the case after we treat you!
Pricing in Potomac
- The first hour of service (including all travel fees up to 100 miles round trip) is $199 total.
- Each hour after that will be $99/hour, prorated into 15 minute increments so you are only billed for the time your technician is there
- Treatment time can vary depending upon the length/thickness/texture of the hair and the severity of the lice; our average time to treat a family of 4 is approximately 2.5 - 3 hours and the average cost is $300-$400.
- LiceDoctors lice treatment is a lot less expensive than lice clinics in the area that charge over $750 to treat a family of 4.
- Our treatment is most likely covered by your Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account.
Discreet and Effective Lice Treatment in Potomac
You want to give your kids the best chance to succeed, and sending them to school in Potomac gives them that opportunity. Yet many parents are in shock to learn that, no matter the quality of a school, head lice can still be an issue. Lice are very common-place in Potomac and they will not go away on their own. Your LiceDoctors technician will clear your of lice so that you can get back to life in lovely Potomac without the fear of transmitting lice to others.