CALL US NOW: 973-574-4962
Do You Need Help With Head Lice Removal in Livingston, NJ?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert head lice technician to your home. Our Livingston, NJ lice treatment service uses an all natural, non-toxic lice removal treatment that will leave you lice-free.
LiceDoctors is the most experienced and cost-effective lice treatment service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of children and adults over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert technician to your house today to treat you in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in Livingston, NJ?
If you are searching for head lice removal near me, you have come to the right place. LiceDoctors is the leading lice treatment service in Essex County. Below are several reasons why we are the best choice to treat your family:
- Most experience - We have treated over 600,000 happy clients. It takes practice to master the technique of a consistently successful nitpicking treatment and our lice technicians will provide that kind of expertise.
- Most effective- LiceDoctors has the highest reported success rate at 99.6%. We provide a 30 day guarantee because are confident that our lice specialists will get rid of the live lice and all visible nits and will give you a plan to prevent future outbreaks.
- Safest- Our services are all natural, eco friendly, and pesticide free. The process is safe for the whole family including infants, children, and adults. Our chemical free lice removal services get rid of head lice with no worries of adverse reactions.
- Convenient - Our house calls offer maximum convenience. In-home removal in the Livingston area eliminates the need to get your children into a car and drive them to a New Jersey lice salon. You are under enough stress, you don't need the added worry of keeping your kids quiet at a lice salon while the entire sits for hours during a head lice removal appointment.
- Private-Your head lice specialist will arrive at your home in an unmarked vehicle because your infestation is your business. She will provide pesticide-free lice services for the entire family so that you will be rid of this problem.
- Most flexible-Another one of the benefits of at-home visits is that it is also the most flexible; when the first child is done being checked and having a head lice treatment, if needed, she or he can return to everyday activities instead of having to wait for little sister to be treated. This is a big advantage for older kids who may have after school activities or team sports to attend.
- Fits into your schedule- Our professional technicians are available to make a home visit 7 days a week, any day of the year, any time of the day. Call for your professional lice removal service today to schedule a visit at your family’s convenience.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
When you choose LiceDoctors for head lice treatment, this is what you can expect when one of the lice experts from our team arrives at your Livingston or surrounding area home:
- When she arrives at the appointment, she will set up her work area to prepare to check your family members. She knows that you want to your head lice removal service to go smoothly and she will ensure that that happens.
- She will apply oil, divide the hair into sections, and methodically comb through each section to remove bugs and lice eggs from your scalp.
- Next, after the hair has been dried, she will do a comprehensive handpicking of any nits or bugs that the comb missed. This is most demanding part of the process and requires expertise. With a head lice infestation, bugs and nits are tiny and camouflage in the strands; it takes patience and know-how to find, identify, and remove lice from the head.
- After the comb through is complete, she will saturate the head again with oil to ensure that each family member is lice-free. The bugs are very contagious so if one person has it in the family, chances are over 80% that someone else in the family has it as well.
- The final step is that she will give you our copyrighted after-care plan that is simple to do and will prevent a future recurrence of the case. An added bonus is that when you our after-care plan, you do not need to spend hours cleaning your house or doing laundry. Head lice reside on the scalp and cannot survive for very long in your home.
- During the process, your specialist will educate your family and give you to tips on how to prevent future infestations so you will not need our New Jersey head lice treatment again.
Lice Removal Pricing in Livingston, New Jersey
LiceDoctors makes house calls and we provide same day visits.
- Pricing is hourly so you pay only for the time necessary.
- The first hour of lice removal treatment –travel fee up to 30 miles each way included- $199
- $179 for the second hour and every hour after that, prorated in quarter hour increments.
- It usually takes takes 2.5-3 hours to treat a family.
- Treatment time depends of number of people and how infested each family member is.
- Lice salons carry heavier price tags than LiceDoctors at-home visits without the advantages of convenience and privacy.
- We accept all major credit cards, including FSAs and HSAs
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in Livingston, NJ Today!
Call the Essex County mobile service that comes with a guarantee – LiceDoctors – 973-574-4962. When you schedule your visit, you will get the service that provides families with non-toxic treatment and peace of mind. Your professional technician will treat your family at a time that works best for you.
LiceDoctors makes house calls in Livingston and the surrounding area including Cedar Grove, East Hanover, Florham Park, South Orange, Verona, West Caldwell. We help families in all zip codes in the area including 07039, 07006, 07932, and more.