DO YOU NEED HELP WITH LICE REMOVAL IN HOBOKEN, NJ?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert technician to your home. Our Hoboken, NJ in home lice treatment service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house today to treat you in absolute privacy.
WHY CHOOSE LICEDOCTORS FOR LICE REMOVAL IN HOBOKEN, NJ?
- LiceDoctors is the most experienced head lice treatment and removal service in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are pleased with our unmatched track record of head lice removal on over 600,000 satisfied clients…both children and adults.
- Our Hoboken head lice treatment specialists have the expertise to eliminate the infestation because they can find and remove all of the visible lice eggs and bugs. These signs of an infestation are tiny and camouflage in the hair so it can be challenging to remove all of the bugs and every nit from the scalp.
- LiceDoctors offers a natural lice removal treatment. We offer only all natural solutions guaranteed to work. Our home service uses only non toxic products.
- We provide the most private and efficient services in the convenience of your own home. With in-home lice treatment, the experience is far more relaxed. There is no need to spend your time driving to a Hoboken lice removal salon where you will be sitting with your kids for hours. When kids are young the stress of keeping them quiet in a lice salon becomes overwhelming.
- In addition, LiceDoctors is the only service in New Jersey with a physician on-staff: Dr. Stephen Beck. Dr. Beck is a leading expert and advocate of chemical-free treatments. The treatment and at-home aftercare plan that he developed are in sync with recommendations from the National Pediculosis Association in Newton, MA.
- The pesticide free head lice removal treatment is safe for all ages and for pregnant women; our Hoboken head lice removal is natural and it works! We will put an end to that annoying itchy scalp!
- Your technician will treat you with care, respect, and kindness as she combs through the hair to remove bugs and nit picks the eggs. And she will answer any questions that you have regarding head lice removal services.
- Our lice treatment Hoboken specialists will leave you with an aftercare plan that will prevent future outbreaks from this infestation. It also removes the need to clean your home and do laundry.
- An expert is available to answer questions every day of the week from 7 AM to midnight. We appreciate how stressful and overwhelming the process can be and we are here to help you through this time.
- Head lice treatments are backed by a one month guarantee. In the unlikely even that you find signs of head lice after your treatment and follow-up period, we will retreat your hair. This is very rare.
- Call LiceDoctors today in Hoboken, New Jersey at 201-431-3913 for same day, private, affordable, and effective service or reach out online to make an appointment today.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Your experienced lice removal Hoboken, New Jersey technician will arrive at your home with the equipment that she needs. She understands how stressful the situation is and she will help you and your children to deal with the problem. We get rid of the infestation permanently!
Upon arriving at your home:
- Set-up—Your expert technician will explain the process to you as she sets up her supplies.
- Apply a natural solution of oil and do a section by section comb-out—She will apply oil, section the hair, and methodically comb bugs and eggs from the hair using a professional grade nit comb.
- Handpick remaining eggs (nits)—When the hair is dry, she will handpick any nits that the comb missed by doing a strand by strand check.
- Reapply oil—She will finish up with a final oil application and comb-through. Expertise is key; if you leave nits in the hair, untreated. the case will reappear.
- Go over follow-up plan—We leave you with a safe, easy-to-follow treatment plan that will ensure that the case is fully eradicated.
- Advise how to prevent a future infestation—Your technician will answer any questions and will advise you on how to prevent future infestations after your effective head lice removal process is over.
HOW EXPENSIVE IS IT TO REMOVE LICE IN HOBOKEN, NEW JERSY?
LiceDoctors offers affordable treatment in Hoboken, New Jersey
- Pricing is $199 for one hour (no travel fee unless more than 30 miles each way).
- Additional hours are $175, prorated into 15-minute time segments.
- Our prices are generally less than lice clinic pricing.
- The average time for lice removal for a family of 4 is 2.5 to 3 hours. Factors determining length of stay are severity of the infestation, number of people with active cases, and length and texture of the hair.
- Treatment is covered by most Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Savings Accounts and we can provide you with a diagnosis code to submit to your insurance carrier.
CALL LICEDOCTORS IN HOBOKEN, NEW JERSEY TODAY!
LiceDoctors provides quick and effective mobile lice treatment service for anyone looking to be finished with the contagion of head lice. If you are searching for lice treatment near me, you have found the head lice treatment service with the most experience and safety in the lice treatment business.
We do not recommend do-it-yourself home lice treatment or over the counter products as the active ingredients are often no longer effective. The bugs are called “super lice” as they have morphed over time and they often do not respond to chemical lice treatments. Our specialist will leave you lice free with an aftercare plan that will prevent reinfestation on family members.
Go with the company with the unequalled track record and the lowest price option and we will get rid of your family’s head lice. Whether you live in the 07030 or 07086 zip code area or anywhere else in the surrounding area, you can count on LiceDoctors for nit removal and lice treatment today.
Our lice removal professionals provide in-home lice services in just one visit in Harrison, Hoboken, Kearny, North Bergen, Union City, Weehawken, and all other surrounding area Hudson County cities and towns..