AT HOME LICE TREATMENT IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY
CALL US NOW: 609-722-7143
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH LICE REMOVAL IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will send an expert lice technician to your home. Our Hamilton Township, NJ lice removal service uses an all natural, non toxic lice treatment process that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area; we have treated thousands of children and adults over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates with a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a 30 day guarantee! Let's get an expert lice specialist to your house today to treat you in comfort and privacy.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR LICE TREATMENT IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY?
In your search for lice removal Hamilton Township, NJ, of course you want the best for your family at an affordable price. Your friendly LiceDoctors lice specialist will eliminate head lice so you can get back to your busy life. We provide the best service in the area because we are:
- Successful - We have treated over 600,000 happy clients. We can manage any lice case because we have treated it before!
- Effective - LiceDoctors has the highest reported success rate at 99.6%. We have a solid track record so we can provide a 30 day guarantee.
- Best Value - Our prices are among the lowest for professional head lice treatment because we charge by the hour not by the head. Because of our expertise, we are able to eliminate lice in a very reasonable amount of time in just one visit.
- Safe - All treatments are non toxic and chemical-free. The treatment is 100% natural and safe for all family members from baby to grandma. We do not use any lice treatment products that can provoke an allergic reaction.
- Convenient - Our house calls offer maximum convenience. In-home head lice removal eliminates the need to get your kids into the car and drive them to a lice clinics where you will need to keep them calm while they wait for all family members to be checked. We bring our lice clinics to you! Your LiceDoctors specialist will arrive at your home in an unmarked car so that you can maintain your privacy.
- Flexible - At-home service is also the most flexible; when child one is done being checked, she or he can go back to everyday life instead of having to wait for little sister to be treated.
- Available - Our friendly lice experts are available to make a home visit 7 days a week, any day of the year, any time of the day. Call today to schedule your appointment at your family’s convenience and we will get rid of the family's head lice infestations....guaranteed.
PROFESSIONAL LICE REMOVAL—OUR PROCESS
Our experienced Hamilton Township, NJ lice technician will come to your home in an unmarked car with her equipment and she will set up. She will take over the job of lice removal as she understands how stressful the situation is and she will leave you happy and relieved. Upon arriving at your home:
- The lice technician will give you a brief overview of the lice treatment process as she sets up.
- She will put oil in the hair, section the hair, and methodically comb head lice and nits (lice eggs) from each section using a professional nit comb and a pesticide free oil on all heads.
- After the hair is dried, she will handpick any remaining nits (lice eggs) from each strand so as to catch any tiny nit that the combing left behind.
- Then she will add one more oil application as she combs again. Technique is extremely important as you don’t want to leave eggs behind to hatch.
- As she is wrapping up your appointment, your lice technician will show you our copyrighted at-home follow up plan that is simple to do and will prevent a future return of the case so that you will remain lice free. The after-care plan makes the need for house cleaning and laundry unnecessary. You also get to avoid the risks associated with heated air treatment options as they are not recommended for young children.
- Our technicians educate families and will give you tips on how to prevent future infestations. With rare exception, just one visit from LiceDoctors is all you will need.
PRICING IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NJ
- The price for LiceDoctors in-home head lice treatment service in New Jersey is $199 for the first hour and $175 for any following hour. This includes travel of up to 30 miles from the technician’s home.
- We charge by the hour for our mobile lice removal service so that family members with minor infestations or no head lice will pay less than those with more severe infestations. This saves you money compared with per person charges.
- For a family of four, the process of our non toxic head lice treatment averages 2.5 to 3 hours for the whole family.
- This can vary depending on how infested each person or if there is thick, curly or long hair.
- Our prices are less than pricing at lice clinics which can be $250 per person!
- Treatment is covered by most HSAs and FSAs and we can provide you with a receipt and diagnosis code to submit to your insurance carrier.
CALL LICEDOCTORS IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NJ
Of course, you want to be lice-free today. No one enjoys the call from the school nurse or trying to treat kids with chemical shampoos or heated air. Our all natural lice treatment comes with a 100% guarantee because we know that we will get rid of your family’s lice problem. We have spent decades eradicating head lice, including super lice, and we are happy to add you to this group of successfully treated clients as we arrive to remove lice from your family's head.
Our in-home lice treatment is available all over Mercer County including East Windsor, Hamilton, Lawrence, Princeton, Trenton, West Windsor, and more.
If you are in Mercer County, New Jersey or the surrounding area and want to arrange for head lice treatment, contact us at 609-722-7143 today to schedule your appointment; we have convenient hours and night or day appointments available. Our knowledgeable staff will dispatch an expert to your home (we bring the clinic to you; what could be more convenient?). There is no need to suffer another day with an itchy scalp when help is around the corner! Our highly effective treatment services will leave you lice-free!