CALL US NOW: 240-720-7491
Are you a Germantown And Gaithersburg area resident dealing with a lice problem?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert lice technician to your home. Our Germantown And Gaithersburg lice treatment service uses an all natural treatment that will leave you lice-free.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house today to treat you in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us in Germantown and Gaithersburg?
Residents of Gaithersburg and nearby Germantown are proud of all that their communities offer. But head lice is the one outsider that nobody wants to come to town for a visit! LiceDoctors is the area’s best head lice removal service. Here are the top 10 reasons why:
- Convenience - We come directly to your home in Gaithersburg or Germantown any day of the week, so you don’t need to bother with a drive to Bethesda or D.C. to visit a clinic.
- Expertise - Your head lice technician is an experienced professional. She will know how to spot head lice and eradicate it on the spot.
- Medical doctor on staff - Dr. Stephen Beck, an internal medicine doctor, has studied the head lice life cycle for decades and has worked closely with LiceDoctors technicians to ensure effective treatment.
- Elite track record - With over 500,000 happy customers in over 20 years of service, LiceDoctors is the most experienced service in the business.
- Customer-based pricing - We charge by the hour, not by the head. This is because head lice often infests multiple members of a family at a time. LiceDoctors saves you money by charging for the time used, not by the head.
- Local knowledge - Your technician is from the area and will be the perfect person to discuss treatment and prevention in Germantown or Gaithersburg.
- Success rate - With a 99.6% success rate, we back our work with a 30-day guarantee
- Top-notch reviews - LiceDoctors has thousands of 5-star reviews across the nation and is referred by pediatricians, school nurses, and camp directors.
- Safe, chemical-free treatment - Your Gaithersburg and Germantown head lice technician will use an all-natural regimen without any pesticides or chemicals. There are no side effects.
- Availability - We have operators standing by to book your appointment 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And we aren’t limited to work hours! Try us early morning or late in the evening.
Still not convinced? Give us a call in Gaithersburg or Germantown at 240-720-7491 and we’ll give you all the peace of mind you need.
Pricing in Germantown and Gaithersburg
LiceDoctors does not, and has never, had a brick-and-mortar salon. Our clients in Germantown and Gaithersburg have always preferred to receive treatment in the comfort of their own home, which means we don’t have to invest in physical property costs and upkeep.
And guess what? That saves you money.
Here’s how much we charge:
- Average price is $300-$400 for a family of 4, based on 2.5-3 hours of work.
- It’s $199 for the first hour, followed by $99 for each additional hour.
- The cost includes 50 miles travel each way for your technician and after the first hour of treatment, you are charged in 15 minute increments of $24.75.
- Factors determining time needed for treatment are the number of people who are infested, severity of the infestation, and length and texture of the hair.
Head lice treatment is included in most HSAs and FSAs, as well as some health insurance plans.
Germantown and Gaithersburg In-Home Lice Treatment
Germantown and Gaithersburg are as rich in history as just about anywhere in the D.C. metro area. Allow LiceDoctors to help make head lice one more thing for the history books!
With great shopping, restaurants, and entertainment all along Interstate 270, LiceDoctors has made it our priority to worry about head lice so your family can enjoy all that the area has to offer. With just a single visit from your Germantown and Gaithersburg LiceDoctors technician and a careful follow-up plan, you’ll be back to normal in no time.