CALL LICEDOCTORS AT 317-759-2699
Do You Need Help With Head Lice Removal in Fort Wayne, IN?
To receive lice treatment, simply reach out to LiceDoctors via phone or appointment scheduling. We will promptly send an experienced lice technician to your residence in Fort Wayne, IN to administer an all-natural treatment that eliminates lice.
With over two decades of experience, LiceDoctors is the most reputable and cost-effective lice removal service in the region, having successfully treated over 600,000 clients. Our team operates under the supervision of a board-certified Medical professionals and we provide a complete guarantee on our services. Schedule an appointment with us today for expert and confidential treatment in the comfort of your own home.
Why Choose LiceDoctors for Lice Treatment in Fort Wayne, Indiana?
- LiceDoctors comes to your home for lice treatment. You don’t need to go to a salon nor do you have to wait until the clients ahead of you have been treated. When you call us, you become our priority. We have been treating head lice for 20 years and will get rid of the infestation in your family.
- LiceDoctors has a solid track record. Over 600,000 happy children and parents have been helped by us. Our non-toxic professional lice treatment has an unmatched 99.6% success rate on hundreds of thousands of kids and adults.
- Our treatments are safe and 100% natural. Because of this, we can treat babies, children, and adults with no risk of side effects.
- LiceDoctors hires the best. Our expert head Lice professionals are employees, not independent contractors, and we receive glowing clients' reviews because we get the job done. Our lice experts work fast but provide thorough lice treatments to remove the eggs and kill the lice.
- Our hourly cost structure saves you money. For more on pricing, see the information below.
- Lice professionals, a board-certified physician, advises our staff of technicians. He is an expert on the head lice life cycle and is our Medical Director.
- When you do our simple follow-up plan, developed by Lice professionals, you will not need to do anything in your home nor worry about a recurrence. Getting rid of lice infestations for good is what we do.
- Our customer service is unparalleled. We are available every day of the year, morning, noon, or night. We come to you when you need us anywhere in or near Fort Wayne.
- Our high success rate allows us to provide a 30-day guarantee that it will work.
- Did we mention our in-home treatment is what our customers love most? In-home lice service is farm more convenient, private, and personalized than a lice removal clinic. Just give us a call and we do the rest.
- We’re able to save you time and money because we don’t have the overhead of a clinic. So we make our advantage your advantage. Call us today at 317-759-2699 or make an appointment online.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Our tried and true lice treatment Fort Wayne provides people everyday with the relief that they seek. This is what you can expect when your professional lice removal technician arrives at your house.
- When our experienced lice technician arrives at your home, she will immediately set up her workspace and supplies and explain the treatment process to you. She understands the stress that head lice infestations can cause for people, so she will help you and your children deal with the problem.
- Next, she will apply oil to the hair and use a professional-grade comb to methodically comb out lice and every visible egg from each section of the hair.
- Once the hair is dry, she will carefully handpick any remaining nits (lice eggs) strand by strand. This step is the most important and most difficult for parents to achieve on their own. The lice move fast when light is shone on them, and the lice eggs are tiny and blend into the hair. It takes a lot of expertise to execute this well.
- To ensure the lice infestation is completely eradicated, she will apply a second oil treatment and comb through the hair once again. Our expert technician knows that leaving a nit or two untreated can lead to a reoccurrence of the infestation.
- After completing the professional lice treatment, she will review a safe and easy-to-follow plan to help you and your family stay lice-free. Additionally, she will advise you on how to prevent future infestations and answer any questions you may have.
Rest assured that our lice treatment process is effective and will permanently get rid of the infestation.
Lice Treatment Pricing in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- LiceDoctors charges $199 for the first hour of lice treatment which includes travel up to 30 miles each way.
- We charge $149 for each additional hour which we separate in to 15-minute segments.
- For a family of 4, that comes out to an average of $450. Our Lice professionals work efficiently to get the job done right. Factors determining the exact cost of lice treatment include how many people receive lice treatments, the texture and length of the hair, and the seriousness of the infestations--basically how many lice eggs and bugs are in the hair.
- Our by-the-hour pricing usually beats the prices of lice clinics in Allen County. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 317-759-2699 at any time for more details.
We accept HSAs and FSAs and our experts will get rid of the lice problem and get your kids back to school the next day!
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in Fort Wayne, IN
You wouldn’t want to miss enjoying an outing with your child just because you have to spend hours treating your family for head lice. Whether it’s the Children’s Zoo, Science Central, or some time shopping at Jefferson Pointe Shopping Center, wouldn’t you rather be there than picking head lice? LiceDoctors has a number of expert Lice professionals around the region so that when you make a lice treatment appointment, we can quickly and easily dispatch the closest technician right to your home.
Treatment is available 365 days a year in Auburn, Bluffton, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Huntington, New Haven, and many more. We service all zip codes in the area including 46814, 46845, and 46750.