CALL US NOW: 908-574-0196
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH HEAD LICE REMOVAL IN ELIZABETH, NJ?
Simply call or schedule an appointment with LiceDoctors and we will dispatch an expert lice technician to your home. Our Elizabeth, NJ professional all natural lice treatment and removal service uses a non toxic, chemical free technique that will leave you lice-free.
LiceDoctors is the most experienced and cost-effective lice treatment and removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of now lice free clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff medical doctor and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house same day to treat you in absolute privacy.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR LICE TREATMENT IN ELIZABETH, NEW JERSEY?
When you get that dreaded call from the school nurse or just happen to notice your child scratching her head, you know that you are in for a challenge. No one wants a lice problem. That’s when it is time to call in a professional— LiceDoctors is the best in the lice business and we are the best call to make under these circumstances for many reasons including:
- We have the highest success rate in New Jersey. Over 99% of our clients only need one professional lice treatment from us. Our all natural lice treatment, including professional combing and nitpicking, ensures that you are in good hands.
- LiceDoctors has the most experience in the field. With head lice removal, experience matters. The more cases you have treated, the more able you are to find small bugs and nits (eggs) in the hair. LiceDoctors has a track record of successfully treating well over 600,000 now lice free children and adults.
- No case is too tough for us. Whether you have a few lice eggs or your hair is infested with lice and eggs, we’ve got you covered. We have successfully used our removal protocol for over 2 decades because it works! We take away the worry because you know your child is in experienced hands.
- The lice removal process is absolutely safe. We use no gimmicky or dangerous products or heating devices so there is no potential for side effects. Our protocol is natural, pesticide free and safe for the whole family—babies, children, and adults.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable lice specialist will help you deal with the stress. She understands that head lice can wreak havoc in a family and she will act as a calming force. Once you see that she has the expertise to get the job done, you will feel an enormous sense of relief.
- She will provide you with an effective follow-up plan so that you focus your aftercare efforts productively. There is no need to scrub down the house or pack up the kids’ toys; you only need to sleep with the oil a few times to ensure that any nits that were microscopic on the day of treatment are addressed.
- You won’t find a head lice treatment in NJ more convenient for families than LiceDoctors. Our in-home visits allow you to continue with your routine while your family is checked. In-home lice treatment is also the most private and discreet option. There is no need to leave your comfort zone and go to a lice salon where you will have to wait for your family to be treated.
Call us to make an appointment today. If you find lice in your family, do not waste time. Phone LiceDoctors at 908-574-0196 day or night, 365 days a year, for same day head lice removal service and we will send one of our experienced lice specialists to your Elizabeth home at your convenience to treat you. Treatments are fully guaranteed.
PROFESSIONAL LICE REMOVAL SERVICE - OUR PROCESS IN ELIZABETH, NJ
LiceDoctors’ treatment process is straightforward and effective. It was developed by our on-staff medical doctor to cover all stages of the life cycle. It has worked consistently in families for over 20 years and will work for you…guaranteed! Your lice specialist as these goals: to remove lice, educate families, and leave you lice free.
Upon arriving at your home:
- Your expert lice technician will explain the process to you as she sets up her workspace and supplies.
- She will then apply oil and divide the hair into small sections.
- After this, she will comb the hair in different directions in order to remove bugs and loosen nits (eggs) from the hair. She will use a quality metal nit comb.
- Following this, she will physically remove any nits that were too small to be picked up by the comb. This involves tedious handpicking and is best done by someone with a lot of experience. It is easy to overlook nits as they blend into the hair.
- The next step in the lice removal service is a final application of oil and comb through as added insurance that all visible bugs and eggs are removed.
- For the final step, your lice specialist will answer any questions that you may have to help guard against future infestations. She will provide you with our copyrighted aftercare plan that will act as extra insurance that the lice will not return and you will be lice free.
LICE TREATMENT PRICING IN ELIZABETH, NEW JERSEY
- Lice removal Elizabeth, NJ is $199 for the first hour, which includes travel up to 30 miles each way from your technician’s home.
- Each additional hour is $175 which we charge in 15 minute segments.
- For a family of 4, it usually takes 2.5 to 3 hours. Our lice professionals work efficiently to get the job done right.
- Factors determining length of stay are severity of the infestation, how many individuals are infested, and length and thickness of the hair.
- Our by-the-hour pricing beats the prices of any lice salon in the area. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 908-574-0196 at any time for more details.
CALL LICE DOCTORS IN ELIZABETH, NEW JERSEY
The presence of our lice expert in your home will be comforting to you during this stressful time. Many people feel overwhelmed when they discover lice in their hair or on a family member. With our lice removal services, your technician not only eliminate head lice, she also offers emotional support during a trying time by demystifying the process. Your lice specialist will get rid of the lice and nits so that your child can return to school the next day.
Lice removal services for your entire family in Union County includes home visits to Berkeley Heights, Cranford, Elizabeth, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Westfield and all other towns in the area. A technician will be at your home when you need us when you Call us to make an appointment today. A lice specialist is available to answer any questions and help you make an appointment seven days a week from 7 am until midnight.