Call LiceDoctors: 908-574-0196
Do You Need Help with Head Lice Removal in Cranford, NJ?
If you are dealing with head lice in Cranford, NJ, an experienced lice removal company can be a lifesaver. LiceDoctors specializes in providing efficient in-home lice removal services in the comfort and convenience of your home in Cranford, NJ, and the surrounding areas.
One of the benefits of hiring a professional lice removal service is that we have highly trained and professional lice treatment specialists who can thoroughly and quickly screen all members of your family. This is important because not everyone with head lice experiences the telltale symptom of an itchy scalp. The specialists will then treat those infested while providing complete education and training in our combing techniques.
We are the most experienced and cost-effective lice removal service in the area; we have treated hundreds of thousands of clients over 20 years. LiceDoctors operates under the guidance of a board-certified, on-staff Medical professionals and we back our service with a full guarantee! Let's get an expert lice technician to your house today to treat your family members in absolute privacy.
Why Choose Us for Lice Treatment in Cranford, NJ?
- LiceDoctors has extensive experience in treating head lice infestations, having treated over 600,000 infested heads.
- Our technicians are highly skilled in finding and removing all visible lice eggs and bugs, ensuring a thorough eradication of the infestation. We have the highest reported success rate at 99.6% success!
- LiceDoctors uses all-natural, chemical-free solutions that are guaranteed to work, unlike over-the-counter or prescription medications to which lice have become highly resistant.
- The service is offered in the comfort and privacy of the client's own home, saving time and reducing stress, especially for young children.
- LiceDoctors has a physician on staff, Lice professionals, who is a leading expert and advocate of chemical-free treatments, and has developed a treatment and aftercare plan in line with recommendations from the National Pediculosis Association in Newton, MA.
- The pesticide-free head lice removal treatment is safe for all ages and for pregnant women.
- The lice treatment specialists are patient, respectful, and informative, answering any questions the client may have and leaving you with an aftercare plan to prevent future outbreaks and keep you lice free.
- LiceDoctors offers same-day, private, affordable, and effective head lice treatment service, and is available every day of the week from 7 AM to midnight.
- Our head lice treatments are backed by a one-month guarantee, providing clients with peace of mind that you will be lice-free after treatment.
Professional Lice Removal - Our Process
Step 1. Set-up. Our technicians will:
- Introduce themselves and explain the lice treatment process.
- Arrange all the necessary equipment including combs, oils, towels, and other supplies.
Step 2. Apply the oil. Then:
- Section the hair into small parts.
- Apply the oil throughout the hair using a professional-grade applicator.
- Massage the scalp gently with fingers to ensure complete coverage.
- Comb the hair thoroughly with a lice comb to remove dead lice and nits.
Step 3. Handpick remaining nits (lice eggs).
- Check each strand of hair individually for any remaining nits.
- Ensure that no nits or lice are left in the hair.
Step 4. Apply a second oil treatment.
- Apply a second oil treatment to ensure any remaining lice or nits are killed.
- Comb through the hair thoroughly to remove any dead lice or nits.
- Rinse the hair with warm water.
Step 5. Review follow-up plan.
- Provide a treatment plan for follow-up treatment and aftercare.
- Answer any questions and provide education on lice prevention.
- Ensure the client is satisfied with the service and provide contact information for any future concerns.
Step 6. Advise on how to prevent a future infestation.
- Educate families on how to prevent future lice infestations.
- Provide tips and technique for avoiding lice and maintaining healthy hair and scalp.
- Teach the client to be aware of the signs and symptoms of lice and when to seek professional treatment. No more freaking out from head lice...once you see that our lice removal Cranford, NJ works, you will no longer have to fear head lice.
Lice Treatment Pricing in Cranford, New Jersey
- Our eco-friendly, non-toxic lice services offer convenience, effectiveness, and privacy in the comfort of your own home in Cranford, New Jersey and leaves your whole family lice-free.
- The first hour of treatment costs $225, with each subsequent hour charged at $175. We prorate each hour after the first into 15 segments.
- If the lice professional needs to travel more than 40 miles each way to and from your home, a small additional travel fee will be applied.
- The pricing for your lice treatment will depend on factors such as the length and thickness of your hair, the severity of the infestation, and the number of people affected. Typically, an appointment for a family of four takes 2.5-3 hours.
- Our technicians are professionals and ensure that kids are happy and comfortable during the gentle and non-toxic lice removal process so that we can complete the treatment quickly.
- Payment options include using your Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account.
Call Lice Doctors for Lice Treatment Right in Your Home in Cranford, NJ Today!
A benefit of parents hiring LiceDoctors professional lice removal service is that we come to your house, which means your entire family can continue their regular daily activities without the added inconvenience of sitting in traffic or spending hours in a lice salon while each family member is screened and treated. This is especially helpful for busy families who don't have a lot of free time to devote to lice treatment. If your son or daughter is a toddler then you know they have limited bandwidth for sitting quietly at a lice salon.
Overall, hiring an experienced lice removal company like LiceDoctors can help make the lice removal process less stressful, more efficient, and more effective. With our professional expertise and in-home treatment options, you can trust that your family will be lice-free in no time. Over the counter products and prescriptions medications typically fail and may have side effects so go with the lice company that will use only natural products during your head lice removal process. Phone us day or night and make an appointment so you can get on with your life.
Our lice specialists make same day house calls in and around Union County, NJ in Clark, Cranford, Linden, Roselle, Scotch Plains, Springfield, and surrounding area. We will get rid of your lice problem and get your kids back to school the next day.