Your local Sacramento head lice treatment and removal service! Attempting to get rid of head lice on your own can be a very frustrating experience. If you have tried this on your own then you know that just when you think you finally have a handle on the problem you find more lice or eggs. It's enough to drive a sane person crazy! No need to fret anymore...LiceDoctors has answers to your lice problem with fully guaranteed, in-home lice treatment and nit removal services. LiceDoctors is Sacramento's leading lice treatment service; read on to see why.
Top Ten Reasons Why LiceDoctors is the First Call to Make If You Have Head Lice
- LiceDoctors is the only lice treatment service in California with a medical doctor on staff.
- We have successfully treated over 250,000 children and adults.
- Our technicians, many of whom have a health care background, are experienced in lice removal and will give you tips on our to help prevent future infestations.
- We use step-by-step lice killing and nit removal protocols that include manual extraction. We leave you with simple to execute follow-up directions.
- LiceDoctors makes house calls to you in an unmarked car to ensure that your experience is as convenient, pleasant, private, and flexible as possible. As each family member is checked and cleared, he or she can return to every day activities without the need to wait for a sibling to be checked at a salon or without the potential awkwardness of running into someone you know.
- Safety is our number one priority; our treatments are 100% safe and natural without the use of pesticides.
- LiceDoctors is recommended by and used by hundreds of pediatricians, school nurses, school and camp administrators, and former clients.
- Our treatment is surprisingly affordable. Our technicians are experienced and work efficiently and effectively to eradicate your lice. LiceDoctors’ treatment is covered by most Flexible Spending Plans and by some insurance plans.
- Our technicians offer a calming influence the minute they walk in your door. Technicians are available to make house calls from early morning to late at night, 7 days a week.
- As a sign of our confidence in the efficacy of our treatment, we offer a full guarantee that it works. LiceDoctors has earned an “A” rating with Better Business Bureau due to our strong performance history.
Call LiceDoctors lice treatment and nit removal professionals in Sacramento and surrounding areas at 916-514-7031. A knowledgeable phone person is standing by 365 days a year from 4:00 in the morning until 10:00 at night to answer your questions and set up an appointment for you. Let us help you to put the headache of head lice behind you. LiceDoctors offers an all natural in the home head lice treatment. Same day service - 7 days a week - 20 years experience! We come to your home and eradicate the problem at the source.
Head Lice treatment and removal is available in Antelope, Arden- Arcade, Auburn, Ben Ali, Brighton, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Clay, Cordova, Courtland, Davis, Del Paso, Del Paso Heights, East Sacramento, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Elverta, Elverta, Fair Oaks, Fair Oaks, Florin, Folsom, Folsom Junction, Foothill Farms, Franklin, Freeport, Fruitridge Manor, Galt, Gold River, Grass Valley, Hagginwood, Herald, Hood, Isleton, Laguna, La Riviera, Lincoln, Live Oak, Locke, Loomis, Marysviille, Natomas, North Highlands, North Sacramento, Oak Park, Orangevale, Parkway-South Sacramento, Perkins, Polk, Placerville, Ramona, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rockland, Rosemont, Roseville, South Lake Tahoe, Swanston, Truckee, Vineyard, Walnut Grove, West Sacramento, Wilton, Winters, Woodland, Yuba City, and more. Call to make an appointment with your friendly Sacramento head lice treatment and removal service now!
"Amy our "Lice Dr" was amazing, fast, knowledgeable, and did not skip a beat. I have dealt with the lice situation previously but lack confidence in my own work. I was ready set go this last time, but then MOM had it. I surely moved to a state of defeat as my husband could never conquer it. So he did what all great husbands would do when they find their wife in such a state of turmoil, he called the professionals. We needed ASAP as we did not want to affect the kids going back to school (this was the end of winter break). She was in and done with three heads in three hours. If the occasion ever arises again, we will be calling Amy!" - Melissa B. in Auburn, CA, Yelp, 5 stars,
"Shocked and embarrassed - the school nurse called me to say my daughter had contracted head lice. I went to check her and her sister just to be sure, yes she was infected also! I spent the next 2 months applying over the counter “poison pesticide” based products, which did not work! What a time & money waste! I was frustrated and my daughters were being teased, missing school, and left out of B-day parties and sleep-overs. I thought will this ever end! Those over the counter lice products say to apply for 10 minutes & reapply after 10 days, letting those bugs hatch... no wonder they don’t work! In desperation one day I called the doctor’s office and the doctor recommended leaving the stuff on for 6 hours! I never wanted those toxic products on my children's heads in the first place, much less for 6 hours! One day I confided in my friend for some mom help and she said that about 3 years back she had found a company on-line that specializes in head lice removal named LiceDoctors. She had used LiceDoctors service for her four kids when they contracted lice, with full success. She told me they only use an all-natural process and physically pick by hand removing the nits & bugs; this was good news to me. I called LiceDoctors and they were at my home within the hour. The LiceDoctors lady was professional, very informative, calm and reassuring. She performed her service and it was 100% successful, just as they guaranteed it to be. Thank you LiceDoctors, I’ve been recommending LiceDoctors to the other struggling moms at my daughters’ school! Happy, happy and lice free once again." - Penny L. in Yuba City, California, Google Plus, 5 stars,
"Dear Wendy, I remember the day that my daughter told me that she had seen a big climb out of her hair; it was my birthday: February 15. She was apoplectic as she had a high school dance to attend the next weekend. We worked together diligently to clean her up but it soon became obvious that I did not have whatever skills were required to find and remove the bugs and eggs. I called my brother who is a doctor and he immediately told me to call LiceDoctors. He refers all of his lice-infested patients to you. Your lice practitioner arrived within the hour with all the supplies she would need and got straight to work. She worked tirelessly and carefully and had a lovely and reassuring air about her. At the end of two hours, my daughter was lice-free and I felt like a load had been lifted from my shoulders. Best of all the lice have not recurred. I have only great things to say about LiceDoctors." Susan F. in Sacramento, California,
“The LiceDoctors girls were terrific in helping my daughter understand that she wasn’t the only kid to have lice. In addition to getting rid of lice in our hair, LiceDoctors gave us the information we needed on how to stay lice free from now on. I would recommend them to anyone!" Naomi C. in Roseville, CA "When you realize that you have actually have lice your first inclination is to freak out, call the doctor, go to the drug store or go on-line. I went on line (after freaking out). I saw there is a myriad of often conflicting advice and after doing my research, I called LiceDoctors. What a great and lucky move. They came to my house with 2 hours and 2 hours after that we were lice free. A big thank you to LiceDoctors for saving the day." Avery W. in Folsom, California
Your local Sacramento head lice treatment and removal service! Attempting to get rid of head lice on your own can be a very frustrating experience. If you have tried this on your own then you know that just when you think you finally have a handle on the problem you find more lice or eggs.