Step by Step Lice Removal Process
- We arrive at your home with our equipment and explain how we will eradicate your family’s head lice
- We know how stressful the situation is and we promise to take the burden off of you!
- We check each member of your family to determine who has lice
- We then use oils and thoroughly comb through the hair using a professional lice comb, special lights, and magnifiers
- The next step is key: we hand pick all remaining visible nits (eggs) from the hair
- In 99% of cases, children can return to school or camp the next day
- We then go over our copyrighted, physician-directed follow-up treatment plan
How Much Does Our In The Home Lice Removal Service Cost?
LiceDoctors charges $125 for the first hour and $100 for each additional hour. There will be an additional travel charge of $50 if you are located within 40 miles and $65 if you are 40 miles or more.
We do NOT charge per head.
We accept all major credit cards. Most Flex Spending Accounts cover lice treatment service.
* prices may vary in New York and Connecticut.
Learn more about LiceDoctors pricing now.
Learn more about the advantages to an in-home head lice treatment service compared with a lice salon service.
Thousands of Customers Satisfied With our Head Lice Treatment and Removal
Remember, we have successfully treated thousands of families with head lice.