Twelve Reasons Why LiceDoctors is Right for You
- Convenient—Remember when doctors used to make house calls? There is nothing like the personalized and private care of an in-home visit. Service in your home saves you time and the hassle involved with driving your kids to a clinic. In addition, there are no worries about a lice-free child picking up a case at a salon or clinic.
- Private—Your technician comes to you in an unmarked car so if you want to maintain your privacy there are no worries of being spotted walking into a salon.
- Experienced—We have successfully treated nearly 450,000 clients. No other lice treatment comes close. We know how to handle every situation that arises with a lice case because we have done it before!
- Expert—In the lice industry, anyone can hang up a shingle. You want to be sure that you are in good hands. We have been successfully treating families for over 20 years. Our expertise means that we get the job done right and expediently.
- Fully Guaranteed—LiceDoctors offers a 30 day guarantee (for details check our Pricing tab). We know that your treatment will be effective and we are proud to stand behind it.
- Best Value—Our prices are among the lowest for professional lice treatment. Per head pricing for a family almost always ends up to be significantly more expensive; our prices are significantly lower than salon prices. Because of our expertise, we are able to eradicate lice in a very reasonable amount of time. Less experienced companies may promise a lower hourly rate, but will take longer to complete the work required to render you lice and nit-free. Treatment is covered by most HSAs and FSAs and we can provide you with a receipt and diagnosis code to submit to your insurance carrier.
- Medical Doctor on Staff—LiceDoctors is the only head lice service with a board-certified Internist on-staff: Dr. Stephen Beck. Dr. Beck has conducted studies on the life cycle of lice and treatments that are effective and has provided us with a scientifically-based treatment that always works!
- All-Natural (for real)—We know what it takes to eliminate head lice and treatments are as natural as you can get. No chemicals, gimmicky enzyme products, potentially risky heat devices or possible allergy-triggering products.
- Available When You Need Us—LiceDoctors operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from early morning until late at night. We know that when you find head lice you do not want to wait!
- Flexible—At-home service affords you maximum flexibility; when one child is finished being checked, she can return to her everyday activities—no need to wait for little brother to be treated.
- "A+" Rated by the BBB—LiceDoctors’ stellar track record has earned us this rating with the Better Business. Bureau. There are no barriers to entry in the lice removal business so you have to be very careful that you are being treated by a reputable company that will be here tomorrow. There is no industry-wide certification process so if a lice company claims to be “certified” it means that they are calling their own training process a “certification”.
- Operated by pioneers in the lice industry— LiceDoctors is owned by Wendy Beck and Karen Sokoloff—pioneers and nationally renowned experts in the lice removal industry. They have done presentations to medical communities and parents across the country.
LiceDoctors offers a unique combination: the expertise and resources of a national lice removal service combined with the accessibility and personal touch of a local business. Your technician will eliminate your head lice problem today; we guarantee it! No case is too challenging…LiceDoctors technicians eradicate super lice every day!
Call 800.224.2537 for more information or visit our lice removal service locations page to learn more.