Updated on March 18, 2020
This, of course, is an important question when deciding how to tackle a lice infestation. In fact, Cleveland mom, Lindsey W., called us this morning with that very question. To make is simple, we have compiled a list for you:
- Experienced technicians have the expertise to identify nits (eggs) that camouflage in the hair.
- LiceDoctors has successfully treated over 100,000 families.
- Technicians have the appropriate tools to get the job done right.
- Our calming influence helps to give you support and confidence.
- Children often cooperate better with outside adults than with their own parents.
- We give you a follow-up plan to do to ensure that the lice infestation will not start up again.
- We educate you so that you don’t waste time on useless tasks (like in the house) and so that you are equipped to deal with lice if you should ever face them again in the future.
- Chemical products are often ineffective as lice have mutated and become resistant to them.
- We are available until midnight every day to answer your questions.
Overall, parents who call us tell us that they wish that they had called immediately instead of spinning their wheels on treatments that do not work. Call today in Cleveland at 216-273-6802. We guarantee that our treatment will work.