Keep in mind that there is cost involved with any lice treatment that you do. In fact, going the do-it-yourself route often ends up being more expensive than using LiceDoctors.
Why is that?
Consider the monetary costs of the following:
- Over-the counter head lice treatment kits that often do not work
- Visits to the doctors’ office/prescription shampoos that may not work
- Days of missed work and school
- Loads and loads of laundry and dry cleaning
- Needlessly thrown away combs and other hair accessories
Then there are the emotional and physical costs of do-it-yourself treatments:
- Hours spent in vain combing and treating and picking only to find out a few days later that there are still nits in the hair
- The frustration of mom or dad not being able to see what is in their own hair
- Restless, crying, and/or frustrated children who endure picking and pulling at their hair
- Long term effects of toxic ingredients??
- The discomfort of itchy scalps
- Back aches from constant vacuuming and doing loads of wash
- The biggest toll of all are the emotional ones which include but are not limited to frustration, anger, humiliation, guilt, worry, stress; all of which can be alleviated by a short visit from LiceDoctors
For more information on the effectiveness of home remedies, check out this blog Home Remedies for Lice Treatment.