There is an increasing resistance among lice to the chemical shampoos/pesticides, which makes head lice removal more difficult. This is why we help people with Lice.
Super Lice Making Lice Removal More Challenging
Some of the more efficacious chemicals have been removed from the pesticides due to their harmful side effects. Lice mutate to adapt to chemicals thereby rendering the shampoos ineffective and lice resistant. Today’s lice are so hearty/resistant as to be dubbed “super lice”.
Lice Removal Services Get the Job Done
In the vast majority of cases that a lice removal service like LiceDoctors treats, the children have been treated unsuccessfully with pesticide shampoos. Unfortunately, after treatment, some parents believe their children to be lice-free (understandably since the directions suggest that) and send the kids back to school while still contagious. The problem is the Super Lice resistance is preventing the treatment from fully working. If 2 nits are left in the head, the cycle will start all over again.
Licedoctors lice removal service not only eliminates head lice it also offers emotional support during a trying time by demystifying the process.
While lice removal services may seem more expensive than purchasing an over the counter head lice treatment product, parents who hire lice professionals often end up spending less than those who don’t.
Lice removal services can help in the following ways:
- Over-the-counter and Rx pesticides are expensive and don’t work
- Dry cleaning and major housecleaning are unnecessary expenses with our lice removal system
- Some parents miss work to stay home with lice-ridden children
- Children may miss days of school or camp until their case is eradicted.
We recognize that for many parents (particularly moms), that head lice removal can come at a very stressful time.
- Parents are often overwhelmed
- You don’t know how to fully eradicate the problem
- You are afraid that your child will be ostracized
- You may feel guilty that you “missed” the signs (signs are VERY difficult to see!)
- You have tried treating unsuccessfully and failed
Lice Doctors In Home Head Lice Treatment Service
We promise to help you. Call us–you will be relieved that you did. We 100% guarantee it!