Why Use LiceDoctors For Your Lice Treatment and Nit Removal Service?
- LiceDoctors is so confident of the effectiveness of our treatment protocol that we offer a 100% guarantee.
- LiceDoctors is owned by Wendy Beck and Karen Sokoloff—pioneers and nationally renowned experts in the lice removal industry. They are responsible for the successful treatment of over 150,000 children and adults!
- LiceDoctors is the only head lice service that operates under the guidance of a board-certified internist, Dr. Stephen Beck, whose copyrighted, all-natural treatment protocol has been used successfully for over 20 years.
- LiceDoctors has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau. There are no barriers to entry in the lice removal business so you have to be very careful that you are being treated by a reputable company that will be here tomorrow. There is no industry-wide certification process so if a lice company claims to be “certified” it means that they are calling their own training process a “certification”.
- LiceDoctors offers the convenience and privacy of at-home service—7 days a week—day or night. Remember when doctors used to make house calls? Ahhh… the privacy, the care, the convenience! We come to your home (in an unmarked car) so that you can maintain absolute privacy (no worries about being spotted by your blabbermouth neighbor or child’s friend as you go into a lice salon or clinic and no worries about a lice-free child contracting a case of lice from the salon or clinic, which happens.). At-home service also allows you maximum flexibility and convenience as when one child is finished being checked, she can return to her at-home activities—no need to wait for little sister to be treated. LiceDoctors takes away your stress and makes your lice treatment experience as pleasant as possible.
- LiceDoctors is cost efficient and we check the family as a unit. If you pay by the head you may very well end up paying much more than we charge. It is very important that all family members be checked (less so for dads/adult men who rarely get lice) as lice are so contagious. Often clinics/salons check only the child known to have lice, as siblings are not available or willing to come in to be checked. The family ends up calling us to come into their home and check the whole family. LiceDoctors accepts major credit cards and Flex Spending Account credit cards.
- LiceDoctors offers a unique combination: the expertise and resources of a national lice removal services combined with the accessibility and personal touch of a local business. We will eradicate your head lice problem today; we guarantee it!
Call 800.224.2537 for more information or visit our lice removal service locations page to learn more.Make An Appointment Now!