Why Use LiceDoctors For Your Lice Treatment and Nit Removal Service?
- An experienced lice technician will come to you and treat you safely and effectively. LiceDoctors is so confident of the effectiveness of your treatment that your service comes with a a 100% guarantee.
- LiceDoctors is owned by Wendy Beck and Karen Sokoloff—pioneers and nationally renowned experts in the lice removal industry. LiceDoctors technicians are responsible for the successful treatment of over 250,000 children and adults!
- LiceDoctors is the only head lice service with a board-certified internist on-staff: Dr. Stephen Beck. Dr. Beck has conducted studies on the life cycle of lice and treatments that are effective and ineffective.
- LiceDoctors has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau. There are no barriers to entry in the lice removal business so you have to be very careful that you are being treated by a reputable company that will be here tomorrow. There is no industry-wide certification process so if a lice company claims to be “certified” it means that they are calling their own training process a “certification”.
- LiceDoctors offers the convenience and privacy of at-home service—7 days a week—day or night. Remember when doctors used to make house calls? Ahhh… the privacy, the care, the convenience! An experienced lice professional comes to your home (or wherever you designate) in an unmarked car so that you can maintain absolute privacy (no worries about being spotted by your blabbermouth neighbor or child’s friend as you go into a lice salon or clinic and no worries about a lice-free child contracting a case of lice from the salon or clinic, which happens). At-home service also allows you maximum flexibility as when one child is finished being checked, she can return to her at-home activities—no need to wait for little brother to be treated. LiceDoctors takes away your stress and makes your lice treatment experience as pleasant as possible.
- LiceDoctors is cost efficient and your technician checks the family as a unit. If you pay by the head you may very well end up paying much more than we charge. It is very important that all family members be checked (less so for dads/adult men who rarely get lice) as lice are so contagious. Often clinics/salons check only the child known to have lice, as siblings are not available or willing to come in to be checked. The family ends up calling us to come into their home and check the whole family. In addition, because our technicians are experienced, they are able to work efficiently to ensure that treatment is done thoroughly without wasted time. LiceDoctors accepts major credit cards and Flex Spending Account and Health Savings Account credit cards and is covered under some insurance plans.
- LiceDoctors offers a unique combination: the expertise and resources of a national lice removal service combined with the accessibility and personal touch of a local business. We will eradicate your head lice problem today; we guarantee it!
Call 800.224.2537 for more information or visit our lice removal service locations page to learn more.Make An Appointment Now!