LiceDoctors makes house calls to families in four major area in Virginia: Northern Virginia, Richmond, Virginia Beach and the Tidewater region, and Charlottesville and all surrounding areas. There is no need to suffer alone with head lice. We can help you today as we have helped 250,000 clients to eradicate lice in their hair. LiceDoctors treats families without the use of chemicals which are generally ineffective and may have harmful side effects. LiceDoctors is the only lice and nit removal service in Virginia with a physician on staff!
LiceDoctors has an excellent reputation underscored by an “A” rating with Better Business Bureau. We accept Flex Spending Accounts and our treatment is covered under some insurance plans.
If that isn’t enough, here are additional reasons to call LiceDoctors today:
- Guaranteed – We are so confident that your treatment will be effective that we back it up with a 30 day guarantee.
- Widely recommended– Clients are referred to us by pediatricians, dermatologists, school nurses, preschool administrators, camp directors, and many former clients.
Professional staff – Our technicians are lice treatment experts and undergo rigorous background checks. Many are health professionals by training.
- Clients’ convenience first and foremost – A technician will come to your home whenever you need us, day or night, 365 days a year.
- Confidential and flexible – In-home treatment means total privacy; no possibility of bumping into a classmate at a salon. As soon as a family member has been checked and treated, he or she is can return to normal routine without having to wait for others.
- Totally Safe – Treatments are all natural; no chemicals are used.
- Educational – Your technician will show you how to recognize nits and lice and will provide tips on how to avoid future lice infestations.
- Affordable – Prices are at or below average in the area. LiceDoctors experienced technicians are thorough and work efficiently to eradicate the lice. Most important the protocol is effective so you don’t have to waste money on chemical treatments that do not work. Call LiceDoctors lice treatment professionals in Virginia at 800-224-2537 or call us on one of the local numbers below. A live lice expert answer calls from 7:00 in the morning until midnight. Let us help you to put the hassle of head lice in the past.
Virginia Head Lice Treatment Service Numbers
Northern Virginia counties
Richmond and surrounding areas
Tidewater – Virginia Beach
Virginia School Lice Policy
Lice Treatment Client Testimonials
Process works and is pesticide-free
“In a panic, I originally called a different company to come out and help us treat our two daughters with lice. Unsatisfied with the thoroughness of the first company, I contacted the LiceDoctors next, and I am so glad I did. The technician who arrived at our house was exceptionally thorough in a very efficient way. She was able to do in two and a half hours what had taken me ten hours the previous day. I am confident that their process works, and it is a fantastic alternative to covering your children in pesticide.”
Nicole G. in Sandston, Virginia, Yelp, 5 stars
Loves au natural
“LOVE that it is all natural treatment. NO nasty chemicals!!”
Jessica M. in Richmond, VA Google Plus, 5 stars
“Carla was so patient with my daughter. I wish my Mother knew about this when I was a child and had lice.”
Brittany D. in Marshall, Virginia, Yelp, 5 stars
Same day service
“LiceDoctors came to our home the same day that we called. They were very personable and did a fantastic job. It went a long way with eliminating a lot of stress for our family. I would highly recommend them for when this type of situation arises for a family.”
Jason H. in Manassas, VA, Google Plus, 5 stars
Mission accomplished; stress level reduced
“I was in my living room getting some paper work done when I looked down at my toddler and saw bugs in his little head. I called my neighbor, the local expert on just about everything, and she told me about LiceDoctors. I called you immediately and you were able to come very shortly after the call. The stress was short-lived and I am very grateful.”
Kelly Y. in Virginia Beach, VA
Pediatric nurse recommends LiceDoctors
“I am a nurse at the pediatricians office and we get calls from desperate patients about lice all the time. The doctors do not have the time to pick through the patient’s head so we always recommend LiceDoctors. The feedback from our patients has consistently been positive, so when my own kids came home with head lice I knew exactly who to call. Your technician is excellent and we are all lice free.”
Brenda C. in Charlottesville, VA
Yes, Babies Can Get Head Lice
Carrie Ann from Arlington, Virginia had given birth six months ago to her second child. Her older daughter came home from school with lice and she wanted to know how vulnerable her little one was. The key question we had for her is, does she have hair? Even babies with a little bit of hair are susceptible to lice; as long as there is a piece of hair for the bug to cling to, it will live on the hair and feed off the head. If a baby is totally bald then he or she is not at risk.
Guess which of these babies is at greater risk of getting head lice?
Babies with a full head of hair are more likely to contract lice than babies with little hair.
The reason for that is that it is easier for the lice to access the hair when there is more of it. Babies with older siblings and babies who spend the day in day care have a lot greater chance of having head lice than only children who are at home with a parent or sitter. The likelihood is very low that a baby will contract lice if he or she is not regularly exposed to other children. A baby whose older, school-attending sibling has lice and then comes home to hug the baby will likely pick up a case. All that a louse needs to survive is a small amount of hair, human blood, and a warm environment that has a temperature of 98.6 degrees. Keep in mind though, that the more hair the baby has the more likely it is that lice will be enticed to crawl onto and remain on that head.
If you find lice on your baby, we strongly urge you not to apply toxic chemicals to the head. Babies are at higher risk for side effects from chemical treatments. Call LiceDoctors in Virginia at 800-224-2537 and an experienced lice professional will treat your baby and the rest of your family safely and effectively an all-natural protocol and manual extraction of the eggs.