LiceDoctors is the most effective and affordable head lice removal service in the Fort Worth and Arlington, Texas area. An experienced lice technician will come to you any time of the day or evening and will eliminate the head lice. That’s a guarantee!
We have a highly experienced and qualified team, including our on-staff medical doctor, Dr. Stephen Beck, and several nurses. Our experienced lice technicians have treated over 250,000 happy clients, a track record that is unparalleled. We are the only lice removal service in the area that is certified by the Better Business Bureau…and we have an “A” rating!
LiceDoctors performs manual lice and nitpicking services in the comfort, convenience, and privacy of your home. One of our experienced technicians will come to your home, day or night, to check and remove all lice and nits from your family. Let us take the burden of lice eradication off of you. Call for professional help today at 817-886-8290. We will get rid of your head lice and that’s a guarantee. Our pricing is affordable and service is covered under most FSA/HSA plans and some insurance plans.
Fort Worth and Arlington Lice Removal Service Area
Head Lice treatment and removal for Tarrant County is available in Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Eagle Mountain, Euless, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Hurst, Keller, Lake Worth, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Rendon, Richland Hills, Saginaw, Southlake, Watauga, White Settlement and surrounding areas.
Head Lice treatment and removal for Parker County is available in Mineral Wells, Springtown, Weatherford and surrounding areas.
Head Lice treatment and removal for Denton County is available in Corinth, Denton, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, The Colony, Trophy Club and surrounding areas.
Head Lice treatment and removal for Wise County is available in Bridgeport, Decatur and surrounding areas.
Head Lice treatment and removal for Jack County is available in Jacksboro.
Lice Treatment Client Testimonials
“I have been fighting lice for years! I had finally had it and called in LiceDoctors after a friend recommended them. I am beyond thrilled with Charley and this company. She was very comfortable and easy to hang out with for three hours. (thought that might be odd at first) She took a frustrating situation and made it manageable. Highly recommend!!!”
Heather G. in Denton, Texas
“My three-year-old was miserable because her head was itching her like crazy. She could not sleep so we could not sleep. We were beside ourselves and did not know what to do because we kept trying any remedy that we could get our hands on and nothing worked. Finally, in desperation, my husband went online on Saturday night and we found LiceDoctors. We did not expect anyone to answer the phone And I was pleasantly surprised when Tracy answered the line and arranged for Barbara to be at our house Sunday morning at 9 AM. Barbara was wonderful; she was meticulous in removing the eggs and she spent a lot of time educating us on what to do so that we never have to deal with this again (hopefully). My biggest regret is that we didn’t find LiceDoctors earlier and save our daughter from the misery she went through. It’s a pleasure to see our daughter happy again.”
Candace K. in Fort Worth, Texas.
“I hate putting chemicals on my kids so when they got head lice, I knew I was not going to use the commercial products that are out there. I called our doctor who immediately referred us to LiceDoctors. It was certainly money well spent, as within three hours our entire family was cleared of the lice and no chemicals were used. I heartily recommend LiceDoctors for anyone who wants an all natural lice treatment that really works.”
Lucy S. in Southlake, Texas
“We have a big dog in the house so when I saw a bug on my son, Josh, I thought it was fleas from the dog. The next day I found two more bugs on Josh. Then Josh started to scratch his head and I realized that, in fact, he had lice. I’m not too proud to admit that I panicked and ran to the store and bought those awful chemicals. They absolutely did not work so I calmed myself down and called my sister who told me that everybody in her town uses LiceDoctors. Your treatment plan is amazing and your lice technician was stupendous. I brought your brochures to our pediatrician and to the school nurse and I’m telling everybody about LiceDoctors. Josh is all clear and consider me one of your biggest fans.”
Elissa Y. in Little Elm, Texas
“This is the first testimonial I have ever been motivated to write. I’m not much of a writer so I will keep it short and sweet. You folks at LiceDoctors are total professionals and your service work efficiently and completely. This was money well spent. You took a big burden off of me and for that I am very grateful and impressed. Thank you.”
Lacy F. in Arlington, Texas
Does My Child Have Head Lice?
Head lice have been making the rounds in the Fort Worth and surrounding area schools over the past few months. Heather C., a mother of 3 elementary school children in Fort Worth, called us to say that she wasn’t sure what to look for in her children although they had been exposed to head lice in school. “I continue to check their hair and I don’t see anything, but then again I’m not sure what I am looking for. I look at my kids to see if they are itchy or if they show any other signs of lice but I’m not sure of what I am doing. What exactly am I looking for?”
Here are five signs that suggest that your child has head lice:
- Is your child scratching his or her head a lot? As the case gets worse and there are more eggs hatching, the amount of itchiness will likely increase and you will see more scratching. This is not always the case, as some people do not get itchy at all, while others feel itchy with only one or two bugs on their head.
- You look at your child under a bright lamp or outside in natural sunlight, and you see translucent sesame seed size eggs (nits) glued to the hair near the scalp. Note that nits have a hard shell and inside is a brown baby louse, called a nymph. Nits are not white; if what you see is white you are looking at hair casts or dandruff.
- Your child has just spent a lot of time with a friend who turns out to have head lice. Even worse is that your child has just had an overnight date with a friend who turns up with lice. Sleepovers carry a high risk for children to contract head lice as they are in such close contact with each other over an extended period of time. Head lice crawl from head-to-head and if the children are sleeping near each other the risk of transmission is high.
- You treated your child for lice using chemicals and have not done a comprehensive follow-up plan. Chemical treatments are often ineffective in killing the lice and they certainly do nothing to the nits. Often, a few days after the initial treatment, nits become visible in the hair.
- And of course the most telling sign: you see a live louse crawl out of your child’s hair. Usually, when the case gets to this point, there are several other bugs in the hair. Eggs are easy to overlook, and not everybody is itchy, so it may take seeing a bug in the hair to alert you to the fact that your child has head lice. Whether an infestation is mild or advanced, the same techniques are available and effective to eradicate the infestation. All the nits must be removed, so the more nits that are in the hair, the longer it will take to get them all out.
If you find that your child has head lice, LiceDoctors offers professional treatment services to eradicate the infestation. LiceDoctors treatments are fully effective, come with a guarantee, and 250,000 satisfied clients to back us up!