LiceDoctors, the nation’s leading lice removal service, makes house calls in Wichita, day and night, 365 days a
year. A knowledgeable and experienced lice technician will come to your home to provide you with an all-natural treatment system guaranteed to be effective in eliminating lice and nits (lice eggs). LiceDoctors is the only lice removal service in Kansas with a physician medical director: Dr. Stephen Beck. You can feel confident in the hands of LiceDoctors; we have safely and successfully treated over 250,000 clients.
LiceDoctors treatment protocol is fully guaranteed to eliminate lice and nits (lice eggs).
In addition, our technician provides a calming influence and will educate you as to how to identify nits and lice, as well as give you lice prevention tips.
LiceDoctors is the cost efficient choice and and our in-home lice treatment service allows you maximum convenience, flexibility, comfort and privacy. Give us a call in Wichita, Kansas and surrounding areas at 316-361-7322.
Wichita Lice Removal Service Area
LiceDoctors makes house calls in the following counties: Butler, Cowley, Harvey, Kingman, Marion, Reno, Sedgwick, and Sumner.
Lice treatment and removal services are available in the Wichita Kansas area cities and towns of Andale, Andover, Augusta, Bel Aire, Bentley, Cheney, Clearwater, Colwich, Derby, Eastborough, El Dorado, Garden Plain, Goddard, Halstead, Haysville, Hesston, Kechi, Maize, Mount Hope, Mulvane, Newton, Oaklawn-Sunview, Park City, Rose Hill, Sedgwick, Valley Center, Viola, Wellington, Winfield and more.
Lice Treatment Client Testimonials
“I brought my daughter to the beauty salon to get her hair trimmed. Much to my dismay, the stylist pointed out lice eggs in her hair. Luckily the stylist knew of your company and within 2 hours, LiceDoctors’ wonderful technician was at my home. Jennifer was professional and thorough and took the time to explain to me what lice look like and how to prevent them in the future. She worked diligently and made the whole process fun for my kids. It was well worth the money. I am so relieved that you were available to help us. Thanks so much!”
Samantha W. in Wichita, Kansas
“LiceDoctors got the job done and done well. The technician was an expert and able to answer every question I threw at her. The price was surprisingly reasonable. The experience was very positive and I’ve recommended them to the pediatrician as well as to all of my friends.”
Sanya D. in Wichita, KS
“I want to send my thanks to you again. Lori did a terrific job with my family and I want to recognize her for that. You have a gem with her on board. Compared to what I went through last year when I tried to treat the family myself this was a walk in the park thanks to LiceDoctors. We are your biggest fans.”
Jen H. from Derby, Kansas
“Bless you, LiceDoctors! Not only did you treat our entire family and eliminate the unwanted findings, but my grandmother visited during the lice removal and you checked her hair and discovered nits! Now, we have all put lice in the past! I have already recommended you to other families and to our pediatrician who was so happy to get the referral. Even she said that the chemical shampoos have not been effective!” – Anna C. in Andover, Kansas
“I love your amazing service! Lice are so common at my kids’ school that I knew we were going to become victims one day. Sure enough the day came and I panicked. I am a single-parent and have no one to check me. Meanwhile I kept trying to work on my kids but I just could not get rid of the egg with the chemical products and combing. Finally I went online and found LiceDoctors. That was my lucky day. Angela is an angel and I have told everybody about about your service! Expect a lot of calls from our elementary school parents!”
Kim J. in El Dorado, Kansas
Dear Wendy and Karen,
I thought that you would like to know that our daughter Sophie drew a picture of our LiceDoctors technician and has it on her wall with hearts all around it. She says that Kelly “rescued our family from the wicked lice beasts.” She is a walking public relations firm for LiceDoctors. Three weeks have past since your visit and no signs of lice or nits. Thank you from a very grateful family!”
Lynn D. in Wichita, Kansas.
Head Lice Myths and Reality
- Lice jump, hop, and fly from head to head.
- Lice like dirty hair.
- Pets can be infested with lice.
- “Just in case” chemical hair treatments are safe.
- Chemical lice treatments work as advertised.
- Bedding, toys, and clothes should be bagged for 2 weeks.
- Nits are white.
- Hot water and clothes dryer will kill nits and lice.
- To eradicate lice you should thoroughly clean your home.
- It is safe and effective to spray lice-killing chemicals in your home or school.
- Some people are immune to head lice.
- Nits (lice eggs) are contagious.
- Everyone with lice has an itchy scalp.
- Lice only strike in warm or hot weather.
- It is likely to catch lice from a hair brush, couch, or backpack.
Head Lice Facts: Debunking the Myths
- Lice crawl from head to head. They do not have wings.
- Lice prefer clean hair as it is easier for them to adhere to the hair shaft.
- Lice need the temperature of the human head and can not live on pets.
- Prophylactic lice treatments are not effective or recommended.
- Lice have mutated to become resistant to many chemical lice treatments.
- Bugs only live off of the head for a day so bagging items for two weeks is overkill.
- Nits have a translucent shell that house a brown bug; they are not white.
- Lice and nits are very hardy; the temperature of water and a dryer will not kill them.
- At LiceDoctors we say, “It’s the head, not the house that matters.” You can clean all day but if a nits are left in the head, the case starts all over; bugs in the house die in a day off the head.
- Lice-killing sprays do not work as bugs are resistant and the chemicals may be harmful.
- No one is immune to lice, as long as you have any amount of hair on your head.
- You can not catch a nit, only live lice (bugs).
- Not everyone with lice feels itchy; some people have no symptoms.
- Lice are around all year.
- The vast majority of lice cases are transmitted from head to head, not through inanimate objects.
LiceDoctors Head Lice Removal Services offers in-home head lice removal. Our treatments have been used successfully for nearly 20 years. We use all-natural oils and have affordable prices. LiceDoctors is available 7 days a week, day or evening. We guarantee our work. Check us out at www.licedoctors.com and give us a call today at 316-361-7322 You will be happy that you did. We guarantee it!
Make An Appointment Today!