As head lice have proliferated over the past several years so have head lice treatment services.
Head Lice Building Resistance to Chemicals in Shampoo
When a child is determined to have head lice, parents often attempt to treat the child with chemical remedies or home-grown plans. By and large, these treatments are not successful.
Head lice have developed a resistance to the chemicals in head lice treatment products and these products are not able to eliminate the nits. Home-grown remedies are generally not effective as people do not understand the life cycle of the louse or use products that are simply not able to affect lice and nits.
Parents Become Frustrated With Do-It-Yourself Remedies
Often parents become frustrated with do-it-yourself head lice remedies, and seek the services of head lice removal professionals. In certain more populated areas, there may be a head lice salon. These salons cater to families and may treat multiple clients simultaneously. The other alternative is in-the-home head lice treatment services. These head lice treatment services come to the home (or wherever the client designates) and perform head lice removal services there.
Advantages To In-Home Head Lice Treatment Service Compared With a Lice Salon Service
There are several advantages to an in-home head lice treatment service compared with a salon service:
- Confidentiality: In home services are private and offer complete confidentiality. Many children and parents do not want to run into a neighbor while walking to the salon or within the salon.
- Convenience: With in-home lice services, parents do not have to drag their children in the car and drive several miles to a salon.
- Accommodates busy schedules: At home head lice service allows children to leave early if they have an obligation while the sibling is being worked on. They do not have to wait around after they have been treated or they can show up later for their treatment after a sibling has been treated.
- Less overwhelming for a child: Getting head lice may be upsetting to a child (and parents!). For many children, going out to a strange place during this time adds stress to stress. They would much rather stay in the comfort of their home.
- Pricing: Parents often assume that in the home lice removal services are more costly than salon services. That is often not the case. In the case of LiceDoctors, we often offer the lowest prices in the area. Our technicians are experts and work thoroughly yet in a time-sensitive manner.
- Hours of Availability: Usually salons are open 5 days a week from 9-5 while in-home services often are available 7 days a week–daytime and evenings.
For more information about LiceDoctors In-Home Lice Removal Service, go to www.licedoctors.com. We offer all of the conveniences and confidentiality of in-home lice removal service (your technician will come to you in an unmarked car). LiceDoctors technicians have safely and successfully treated over 250,000 people. Treatment comes with a 100% guarantee. Give us a call; you will be relieved that you did. We guarantee it! 1-800-224-2537